I'm hooked!

personalshoppers had a purple east/west a few weeks ago and it was well over retail.
It was gorgeous though.
The only LV that I use is my Batignolles Horizontal. I'm already on the prowl for a Chanel tote though...

I know. :yucky: Quite frankly I think the prices from personalshoppers is ridiculous and a little insulting! I refuse to pay over retail even if it is no longer in stores.

It's soo beautiful!!! I felt the same way.. At first I thought the Medallion Tote is not pretty.. But when I saw it in person.. It's soo beautiful that I fell in love and put it on my wishlist! Hehe!

EMMY, yes I have taken them out! I wish I could take them out more, but I don't like carrying my designer bags to class and that's basically the only place I have been going to recently thanks to upcoming finals! :crybaby:

you are hooked.....huahahahhaha.....:devil:

i will keep an eye out for purple east/west for you....

Yes please! I would love to buy it at the Chanel store... is there still a chance? :sweatdrop:

^ I should, but I haven't had a lot of time lately because final exams are coming up and you know how it gets at the end of the semester... everything is crammed at the end! Also, I had to go to the doctor 4 times already for tests and such and that takes forever. grr. I have to go back this week to get an ultrasound of my liver. It's scary, but I'm trying to not think about it and concentrate on school... they don't know what's wrong yet. :cry: