I'm getting a Tulum GM **walking like an egyptian**

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
:wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

I'm exited. I'm doing a dance :wlae:

I won a brand NEW, never used Tulum GM on ebay!!! I couldnt be happier. I planned on buying this bag in the boutique in a few months, but when I saw it on ebay I could not pass it up
I meant to post this sooner but I got caught up in car shopping. :upsidedown:

Anyway--I'm buying it from one of the nicest sellers. My past two ebay purchases have been unbelievable (bought the Damier Duomo last month---mint condition). I just thank my lucky stars that I have not had to deal w/ some of the crap that I read about w/ deceptive sellers.

I've been lucky. I won this bag from a reputable mypoupette seller (b744wify) who took the most amazing pics. I couldnt not get it.

She is super responsive and very nice. I have not recieved my bag yet, but when I do I will post pics for everyone. I'm sure it will look even better in person :wlae:

Thanks also to pf'er Sunshine who owns this bag. She encouraged me to buy it after reveiwing the auction pics. Even though it was a mypoupette seller, I felt even more comfortable bidding on the bag once I got a thumbs up from a Tulum owner :P

Here's the auction link:
eBay: 100% AUTH Louis Vuitton TULUM GM Hangbag Bag Purse (item 110026116326 end time Aug-28-06 00:58:37 PDT)

slayer said:
Beautiful! I love the fact that it is a shoulder bag. I was looking at this one instore and its a great roomy bag.

^^Yep, and an extra plus is that you can wear it messenger style.
I have a Mussette and used to wear it all the time out of it because it was a messenger bag

the tulum will be a refreshing change :smile:

you lucky gal! I have been eyeing that auction for some time now! that is one of my dream bags, but I'm glad a PFer won it!! a huge CONGRATS!! and enjoy her!! please post pic when you get it!!!