I'm back from LV with 2 things! Pics!

Great buys, When you're not using your baggy i'd take the long strap off and let it get sun so that it will patina faster to catch up with your bag :smile:

It looks great on you though.
My long awaited Black MC Cozy!

Front:
cozy.jpg

Back:
cozyback.jpg

I know you're supposed to pay the tax of the place you receive it but on my receipt it only charged 6% tax! We'll see what it says on the Visa bill.

And the long strap for my Baggy PM! After I bought it I changed straps right away and wore the long strap around shopping!

longstrap.jpg

longstrap2.jpg

As you can see, the strap is alot whiter than the leather on my Baggy. :Push:

I also have 2 concerns about wearing it with the long strap..

#1 Since I have it at the 2nd hole from the top, would the ends of the strap curl up with time? I saw a Popincourt Haut on ebay where the ends of the straps had curled up and it looked horrible!

#2 Since the Baggy is against my hip, would all that rubbing against my hip wear out the denim?

For those of you who wear your Baggys with the long strap can u please let me know your experience with this? TIA! :flowers:

yayayayayay!! finally you got your cozy!! soo happy for ya!

congrats on the strap! I'm wanting to go back and buy a baggy pm now..LOL...that's hot!

hey, u know what, when I did my charge-send I got 6% tax too! and I was supposed to get 13%...weird...we'll wait and see for my next charge-send what I get.

I used to have a baggy (same color as yours) and also the long strap. #1 - yes the denim will rub against your bottoms thus causing the denim to fade..

#2- the straps might not necessarily curl (with care though) , hope these answers your doubts :yes: ps: i have since sold my baggy though... now i have my neo cabby.. hahah..

Love your cozy.. cute!

I used to have a baggy (same color as yours) and also the long strap. #1 - yes the denim will rub against your bottoms thus causing the denim to fade..

#2- the straps might not necessarily curl (with care though) , hope these answers your doubts :yes: ps: i have since sold my baggy though... now i have my neo cabby.. hahah..

Love your cozy.. cute!

Oh nooo! :crybaby: Thanks for the info though!