I'm a sick puppy.

DreamsOfToki

Mar 10, 2007
I am new to the tokidoki addiction but have managed to amass quite a collection in just under 3 weeks. How can I say NO to more than half off the retail price???

So why am I a sick puppy?

Because for my job I telecommute so for the most part have very little reason to go out. So I have very little reason to actually use my bags. Instead I end up taking them out and just *looking* at them.

Is anyone else a sick puppy like me?

I am new to the tokidoki addiction but have managed to amass quite a collection in just under 3 weeks. How can I say NO to more than half off the retail price???

Why am I a sick puppy?

For my job I telecommute so for the most part have very little reason to go out. So I have very little reason to actually use my bags. Instead I end up taking them out and just *looking* at them.

I think it depends on how you look at it. I have collected 3 bags, 1 necklace, a hoodie, a wallet & a media case in less than a month! And...I want two more bags right away! I think you are not alone.:shame:

So why am I a sick puppy?

Because for my job I telecommute so for the most part have very little reason to go out. So I have very little reason to actually use my bags. Instead I end up taking them out and just *looking* at them.

I work from home as well. So I know what you mean. I don't get out much myself working all day. But I still enjoy my bella since I go out and run errands with that bag. My other two Tokis I'll only be able to use once in a while for my son's stuff or when I go in onsite every once in awhile.

The prints cheer me up! So no you are not crazy! Enjoy them! :P

I too work from home and when I'm in the home office, I have one of my toki purses with me!! One day I was wearing my purse in the apt & my BF is like, "Where are you going?" To which I replied, "To the office! Duh, everyone knows that a girl needs her purse in the office with her!" He just looked at me and :rolleyes: . So you are not nutz...we are all a little :wacko: here!! Welcome to the addiction!! :graucho:

heehee i wish i could get it half off like you (so i could have more)....but i bought them most close to the retail value or the retail value here (not the States which is cheaper)...but oh well its still good at least i get my toki fix! :biggrin:

I told my hubby that maybe subconsciously I want to go more places since I'm buying all these bags? I hang my ciao ciao up in the foyer on the door just so I can look at it on the days I'm not leaving the house!

Dont worry, you will be using them....going 2 the grocery store, mall, dry cleaning, or a simple walk! Just find a reason to go out and use them.....or, they do make beautiful decorations for your closet like mine. :smile:

Yes, you are a normal toki addict! I have to be quite thankful I am in Asia right now. If not, I would've bought EVERY single bag on sale. I'm so :nuts: into toki that I have even called a lot of stores in the US just to find out what's on sale! LOL!