Im a "NEWBIE" to CHANEL. Would LOVE you opinions!

Which Chanel will it be

• medallion caviar in black

• medium cambon in black

Results are only viewable after voting.
ranskimmie said:
Thanks staceyy!! Your new Chanel looks great on you. So does everyone here have Chanel wallets to go with their bags, or do you just use whatever?? Sometimes Im a little to anal when it comes to matching bags and wallet, so I thought I'd see what you guys use:upsidedown:

Thank you.

I wasn't too interested in getting a wallet right away. But once I got my handbag I really wanted one. I just felt I needed a nice wallet to match my nice handbag. I ordered the Cambon bill-fold matching wallet on Thursday. There's a picture of it in this thread..

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/chanel-cambon-wallet-does-anyone-have-pictures-10384.html?highlight=wallets

love the hills and lauren's bag! i would get the medallion tote, it dresses up and down so well. i have the cambon tote and its great and very durable for everyday, but i lust after the medallion tote

OMG! MFT, I am cracking up! I just posted a thread because I saw the Chanel cerf tote and fell in love with it. BUt as you know, I am clueless about Chanel bags!

I will go to NM and check these two bags out and let you know what I think~! I knew you had something up your sleeve lately!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Hello ranskimmie ! I vote for the medallion tote! :biggrin: Here's a pic of mine with silver hardware. I absolutely love it :love: I use it everyday. It was a little stiff at first but I find that the more you use it the better it gets.

Attachments

• chanelsilver.jpg
    chanelsilver.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 33
hey ranskimmie - i voted for the medallion caviar in black... i've got a black cambon - but i reckon the medallion caviar in black is wonderful too - it just looks SO beautiful...
ekekekek, this is a tough choice!!! good luck!!!