ILML's New AdoPtiOnS... I am so HaPpY!!

Dear god, you don't do anything by halves, right??!!!!

Congratulations, they are some truly stunning, rare and unique bags you've added to your collection.

I love the two outfits above as well!

ILML i love your bags and i get excited with your threads!!! you have a great collection, great taste and thanks so much for sharing your life with us!!

HeRe IS my OtheR aDOptIoN that I got a while ago but haven't invited her to the forum yet. She is a birkin 30 in braise prorosus crocodile with palladium hardware. I bought it from my friend since she NEveR UseD iT!!!. Isn't she BEauTiFul? :heart:

IMG_4001.jpg

Now you are talking! That's gorgeous! :heart:

The natural lizard scares me a little :shame::lol:

Congrats on all your additions!

WOW! ILML...they are just stunning! :drool: And the lizard is so different, not scary at all! ;) Congratulations!!

You are truly stunning!! Thanks for the modeling pics!

Now you just need some kick-a$$ lizard and croc cowgirl boots to go with them! OOPS! Sorry! Heh, heh...that's my fantasy.... :graucho:

HOLY SMOKES! Seriously, those are incredible! All four are just amazing!

The lizard is so fabulous, such a work of art! And that green and Braise-- they make my heart skip a beat! Enjoy in the best of health!!!!!!

Here are the pictures of both sides of the covered lock. I like it very much since one side is white and the other side is different. :smile:

That may be one of the most gorgeous H locks i have ever seen. Fabulous!

Thank you for the modelling pics. I think the applique top is very you and I love the daring harem pants. Wow!:smile: