If you love your purse enough to eat it... PICS

For some reason, these cakes don't look as yummy as those cute little cakes at french bakeries... like if I imagined taking a bite of of one of these, I feel like it'd be really sugary icing and just "ok" cake...

but they are good eye candy... or should i say eye "cake"?

Here is my COACH birthday cake from last year.
bday07032.jpg

bday07007.jpg

These cakes look beautiful. I wouldn't order it myself, but they're very nice to look at. Heh, maybe I should ring up Ace of Cakes (if you are familiar with that show) and have them create a Coach Lily Satchel cake for me.... nah.

Some pictures:

100_3158+%28600+x+516%29.jpg

Article:

"Created for the daughter of a cyber-friend as she turns 21. Mom requested a purse and said daughter loves pink and green, and Coach and Juicy. I did some research and word on the street is that this stripe design is Coach's latest pattern for spring 2008 purses.

So I took the basic colors and designed my own version of a Coach purse for her. Hope she likes it.

It was a shipper, too. Hope it survived the trip without too much squishing."

Link: Spring 2008 Coach Cake

Key Word: 2008 Spring Purses. If this is true, then I totally can't wait to see those purses. I hope it is!

Here's a "Pseudo Coach purse" whatever that means. It's an okay cake, it's seriously lacking in the "C's" though, but given its size, I'll let this one slide:

Sugar Britches
~ Click because the pics won't direct link.

Chocolate Coach Cake. Won't say what model it is, though

coachcakegr7.jpg

http://azcakes.com/3dandnovelty/

Urrghh, now I'm getting a craving to eat chocolate cake. I must leave this... thread before I go crazy. :flees: