If you had a choice...black or khaki?

Black or Khaki?

• Black

• Khaki

Results are only viewable after voting.
I personally would go for the black first. If you totally love the bag, you can get the khaki later. I just prefer the classics first and then I branch out to the other colors. However, I'm on the conservative side so definitely seek other opinions.

Good luck.

hikarupanda: I'm on waitlists for the black, but another PF'er who got hers is #1 on another waitlist and she might be able to help me get that khaki. It may not work out, but it's probably my only shot. I like both chains. And are the pics posted by alexcluvlv pretty accurate? I keep drooling over those pics.
I'm definitely leaning towards khaki now. I tend to dress in pretty neutral colors so I like accessorizing with stand-outs. We'll see what happens though.

the black, cos personally i'm a little averse to a big BROWN bag with practically no designs on it. whereas a big black bag works better somehow. i prefer the khaki bowler or flap to the khaki cabas.

the black, cos personally i'm a little averse to a big BROWN bag with practically no designs on it. whereas a big black bag works better somehow. i prefer the khaki bowler or flap to the khaki cabas.

^ with a normal BROWN color, yes, I agree with your statement.

But with this stunning and unique bronze, no I disagree.

I'm going for the khaki! Thanks for your input guys. Fellow PF'er is waiting for her call and she's willing to ship it to me! I'll pay of course, but so sweet :heart:. Hopefully I'll have it by the new year.