If you go to an outlet

m2.jpg

Rockley

it arrives on friday. now i am scared i wont like it but i know i will.

Do you think i should of only brought it if i saw it on person. She said all outlet bags have defaults is this the case?

if i don't like it when it comes can i send it back?

Oo,sorry just caught this,you can exchange,but the outlets don't do refunds.So if it does'nt float your boat,just put it to something else.If you were set on buying a bag anyway its not so bad,also if you ring any of the other outlets you can exchange for what you want with them,they let me do this at Chesh Oaks with the Babington after I clapped eyes on the black Annie.I'm pretty sure they can mail bags to each other if you want them to,ask them and be sure.But don't worry,I've seen the Alfie in real life,its very nice,very urban messenger bag styley!! I like it,I just can't get one right now!!! Plus I have two others sat in srorage I have'nt used so its just plain greedy getting another one right now,but its def on my list for the future!!!:tup:

it arrives on friday. now i am scared i wont like it but i know i will.

Do you think i should of only brought it if i s

My Babington had a fault where the top closure magnets did'nt work,but I would'nt have needed them anyway as it sat under the arm so well.
And being absolutely honest,some of the bags I have seen in Chesh Oaks,I can't see why they are there the condition of them is so good!!!
But an sa there did say,any popular styles they keep making for the outlets long after they have gone out of the shops as there is still a very good market for them,makes sense.You can find Blenhiems in there and they have'nt been in the shops for ages.