If you could say F%$K it and walk away, what job would you be doing instead?

I would run a fitness studio for adolescent/teenage girls. We'd offer all sorts of fitness classes based around hip-hop, kick-boxing and dance cardio. Sessions would only be a half-hour, followed by a 30 min. peer-run mini-workshop on lifestyle issues: body issues, relationships (parents/boyfriends/girlfriends), peer pressure, drugs, bullying, sex. Openess and confidentiality would be the cornerstones. Then I'd take the program into after-4 co-curriculars at schools.

The whole concept would be based on the massive, sometimes seemingly insurmountable challenges that girls 10-18 'ish experience. It would be be built on a system of peer support combined with guidance from trusted, knowledgable and trustWORTHY adult experts. No lectures, no absolutes...just lots of good information and support. It would be funky and cool enough that it wouldn't be geeky to participate. Every quarter or twice a year, we'd bring in a "celebrity" speaker.....to reinforce what we'd been communicating. High school athletic stars, big-name celebs (when and wherever possible), local teen over-achievers, kids who had overcome huge life challenges, etc.

Not that I've thought about it at all.

I would be the person that decides the music played on TV shows and movies. I swear my life is a musical & I can associate a song with most conversations. I don't know what that job title is, but that's me!

I would be the person that decides the music played on TV shows and movies. I swear my life is a musical & I can associate a song with most conversations. I don't know what that job title is, but that's me!

:roflmfao::roflmfao: Fantastic, b00m!!! Def a "niche" market there! C'mon, what do you hear for tPF if we had to pick a theme song??? :graucho:

Me, I'd do what I was doing when I was an idealistic fool (read: late teens, early twenties): live a subsistence life in the rain forest while collecting data about ecosystems to add to our collective knowledge of life. Best time of my life. :girlsigh:

Something, anything having to do with books. Own my own little bookstore like the one in "Who's Got Mail"? I LOVE books...maybe an editor, etc. Of course, I know my store wouldn't survive in this day and age...makes me sad that these cute bookstores are getting trampled by giant chains and Amazon.:tdown: