If you could only keep one of your gucci bags which one would it be?

gucci fan

O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
I love all my gucci's but I think if forced to choose I would keep my horsebit clutch in brown. It is from the Tom Ford era and they don't sell it anymore. It is kind of funny though because it is probably one of the bags I carry the least.

Ugh! Just one? I would have to keep my horsebit clutch too! And ditto that I use it the least. And on top of that DH is not a fan of that bag. He hates the hardware which of course is what I love about it.

Ugh! Just one? I would have to keep my horsebit clutch too! And ditto that I use it the least. And on top of that DH is not a fan of that bag. He hates the hardware which of course is what I love about it.
Funny. It is my husband's favorite bag of mine b/c of the hardware. Just goes to show you how different every one is.

well i only have two gucci bags.... this is a tough one... but i have always said that my dream bag is the pelham. so i guess i would say that one. but trust that i would be sad for leaving my medium chain behind!!!!
(thanks mssmelanie, hehehee)

oh, i unfortunately had to ask myself this question last year. i only kepted my caramel horsebit bowling bag. i saw it in green in rome and couldn't find it in the us so i got that color. i love it though haven't used it in awhile.