if you could have just one chanel bag...what would it be??

I would have to say Chanel Caviar Grand Shopping Tote. I think that would end my Chanel spree this month.

I agree. Grande Shopping Tote! Preferably in black caviar. I love the classic flap, and it is a perfect bag but... since you're a student, the grande shopping tote would be very practical. It carries quite a bit more than the classic flap and it's easier to get into because the top is open.

Also it is BEAUTIFUL and still a very classic and versatile piece that you'll love for many years!

thank you all so much for your input!!:nuts: I've seen the grand shopping tote and i do love that one! i'll have to try the classic flap on one arm and the grand shopping tote on the other to see which one i fall in love with...then again i do like the modern chain!! so many choices! but sadly only enough for one :crybaby:when i start working full time i'll be getting many many more :roflmfao:

vintage ligne tote in any color: burgundy, black, chocolate, dark chocolate and off white.

i never imagined myself to be a tote girl, but it's fabulous to have all your stuff in one place: a huge purse!