If you come across a Blake Peacock NM last call ladies...

Ladies,

My HG has arrived and she is AUTHENTIC! A very very long time ago I was "salivating" for one of these...couldn't find one. Kind of gave up...but not 100% completely.

Well...I went for it about 2 weeks ago! And I'm so happy I did b/c I am in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's funny though - a year ago I bought all of these bags that would help me get over not finding a peacock blake....I bought a BNWT peacock small MP, a used Sophia in peacock blue AND blakes in Indigo and Dark Emerald.

Can you believe that now that I have THE bag I feel that it takes the place of ALL of these bags now? Wow!

I hope that next year (or sooner, seriously, hopefully) I will be reposting my Truffle Margot posts to say that I now have her!

Pics to follow! Long live the Peacock!

Congrats on hunting and finding it! :woohoo: Now, don't deprive us of the pics and possibly a new family portrait? :yes: You have another Blake to add to your leaning tower of Blakes! :nuts:

Congrats, Peacock is a great color! Now, if you are going to sell any of those bags you bought to "get over" the Peacock Blake (especially that INDIGO Blake) I could always find a good home for it! :graucho:

Seriously, enjoy & that Truffle Margot will come to you!!!

Woohoo!! Wow, it's been over a year that you've been looking for this baby. Where on earth did you ever find her? Enjoy, and congrats!! You deserve it!!

hey, wow! congrats! did you get it from ebay? what are you gonna do with all your other peacock bags or did you already sell them? we wanna see some pics! maybe update the leaning tower of blakes? :smile: