Idiot girl at the post office and my LV

BTW---your bag is stunning! :love: I did laugh out loud at your title though! That was great! Too bad people can't teach their kids some manners (and educate them about accesories a little, how is that girl ever going to buy a decent bag when she grows up?)

UURGH that type of behaviour would drive me up the wall!! :cursing: I would have turned and said 'Honey, this isn't COACH, it is Vuitton and about 10 times more than any coach ever made, please don't talk about something you don't know anything about' . and turned away.. well I would have done this in my mind..
Exactly! Wasn't it rude of them to be discussing your LV bag like that in front of you and to have the nerve to call it a fake!

oh man, what a frustrating moment! You handled it really well by not commenting. Making a comeback and walking away is one thing...but you had to stand in line with them. yikes!

Actually, it humbles me. If you look at the "worst/funniest fakes ever" thread, quite a few "fakes" laughed at are later corrected by other pfers to be actually real.

Actually, it humbles me. If you look at the "worst/funniest fakes ever" thread, quite a few "fakes" laughed at are later corrected by other pfers to be actually real.

^^I'll have to check that out.
Its funny though how some people do get carried away with "self-authenticating"
I've seen it happen on the forum many many times where someone says something is a fake when in fact it is not. in most cases its a style that someone is just not familiar with.

We all would like to call ourselves experts but we really all are not. :supacool:

Its sad but I remember when multicolore first came out. All I knew about back then was the white speedy. I saw a lady in a store carrying a black one. I laughed to myself and shook my head, thinking it was a fake.

Later I was embarrased for myself when I became "familiar" with LV and saw in the boutique that black MC speedys do exist. :shame:

lol i dont think she let that person affect her ...but its just not fun you know ... with all the $$$ people invest in their bags and to have RUDE comments like this ....its just not pleasant KWIM ?

lol i dont think she let that person affect her ...but its just not fun you know ... with all the $$$ people invest in their bags and to have RUDE comments like this ....its just not pleasant KWIM ?

Exactly. Thanks. :yes:

I went about my day normally after that of course. But when it happened it was still annoying.

I only came here to share my story b-cuz this is a purse forum and I can do that. LOL. That's what the forum is for. :P

Thanks kissmyace. You said exactly what I was thinking

Funny how popular this thread is. i thought this thread would be on page 3 or 4 by now. But it keeps popping up. :smile:

when things like that happen, I just laugh...only because they are ignorant...not YOU, your bag rocks and people who know and appreciate it will let youknow, people who hate and have no clue...do just that they HATE! enjoy your gorgeous bag and laugh it off...it is amazing!