Identify this Balenciaga

Do any of you girls have any idea what balenciaga color this is? The seller listed it as royal blue but it looks brighter than the balenciaga royal blue and the seller said it is a bright blue? Any feedback would be appreciated!

Attachments

• bbag.jpg
    bbag.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 181
  • bbag6.jpg
    bbag6.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 183
  • bbag2.jpg
    bbag2.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 178
  • bbag3.jpg
    bbag3.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 174
  • bbag7.jpg
    bbag7.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 169
saira1214 said:
I think it could be 2008 Ruby or 2010 Sang. It is definitely not 2009 Poupre or Sanguine. Is there a white card that comes with it or can you look at the back of the mirror for a card slit?

Ok, i will check the mirror. It doesnt have the cards anymore. The leather is kind of thick unlike the 07s and the leather on the covered hardware looks thick too. Oooh, I'm excited! I love this deep red. From afar its a red thats dark and bloody but doesnt have that brightness to it like blood. Has no orange or blue tones. Feels like a true dark red to me. Will try to take photos with flash.

Thanks saira!

Ok, i will check the mirror. It doesnt have the cards anymore. The leather is kind of thick unlike the 07s and the leather on the covered hardware looks thick too. Oooh, I'm excited! I love this deep red. From afar its a red thats dark and bloody but doesnt have that brightness to it like blood. Has no orange or blue tones. Feels like a true dark red to me. Will try to take photos with flash.

Thanks saira!
Sounds like ruby. Poupre is 09 and doesn't have the card slot I believe. However, Poupre is more berry colored with purple undertones.

Do any of you girls have any idea what balenciaga color this is? The seller listed it as royal blue but it looks brighter than the balenciaga royal blue and the seller said it is a bright blue? Any feedback would be appreciated!
It doesn't look bright enough to be 2010 Outremer. Is is possibley Bleu Lavande which is from 2011? BL is a mix of blue and purple but is very difficult to photograph. There was a cobalt blue for last season, but it was a straight blue.

Last edited:

Just saw your post in ATB. Since the metal plate has the letter P, the color is S/S 2010 Outremer.

It doesn't look bright enough to be 2010 Outremer. Is is possibley Bleu Lavande which is from 2011? BL is a mix of blue and purple but is very difficult to photograph. There was a cobalt blue for last season, but it was a straight blue.

Just saw your post in ATB. Since the metal plate has the letter P, the color is S/S 2010 Outremer.
Yes, it would have helped to see the metal tag. I guess based on that, it is Outremer.

Yes, it would have helped to see the metal tag. I guess based on that, it is Outremer.

Thanks for the feedback and authentication!