Identify this Balenciaga

Okay, here's my guess. I'm thinking this is Jaune Miel.

Two reasons:
1. It looks like this one on FP and a few others I found when I googled the name.
2. Also, in this Spotted Fashion reference article about the Mute bag they show this Yellow. If you right-click on the yellow mute image and"inspect" the name "Juane Miel" is listed. :tup:
Oh, thank you!. Never seen this color irl!. Since I love this style, I probably get it :biggrin:

1715291054318.gif

• Haha
Reactions: haisley
Thank you!. And you think this is the large size?
That is the large. Same dimensions as the regular City. But note that it's 1. heavy and 2. tight. It has one outside slip pocket and one outside zipper pocket on each side of the bag. This adds some extra layers of leather and weight, and tends to squish everything in together. If you don't need to carry much, it's a beautiful bag.

Reactions: LostInBal
That is the large. Same dimensions as the regular City. But note that it's 1. heavy and 2. tight. It has one outside slip pocket and one outside zipper pocket on each side of the bag. This adds some extra layers of leather and weight, and tends to squish everything in together. If you don't need to carry much, it's a beautiful bag.
Oh, thank you for your advice, really appreciate it, I’m really in luv with this one :love:

Can someone please tell me which bag it is ? It is from Kaitlin’s Purse Blog article about Bals on the streets of Paris. Looks like Velo to me but these gold rivets I would not mingle at all, I would LOVE them, the same as regular, not notched, small but gold. However I have never seen them smooth like these are.

View attachment 5999609
could that be fake? look how the tassel is attached to the front pocket zipper pull

People do things with their tassels all the time, I'm wondering if it's a nicely broken in LE calfskin Velo with matte gold HW. It's hard to tell from that pic.
Beautiful bag indeed, I think I could do matte gold.

There is gold and gold. I can’t stand a Miu a Miu gold because it screams, although I have a few MiuMiu bags and try not to mind. But YSL gold is divine. Any color with it looks so sophisticated because it is very gentle. I returned to FP amazing dark cherry Velo because of screaming gold even though it was just 12 not 21. This one would be my choice easily.

Thanks both for comments.

Reactions: muchstuff