Idea for a new sticky...bag owners please respond!

coco-nut said:
I love the idea, but you aren't seeing my picture until I adhere to a diet and exercise program for several months!

However, I do have an opinion about all of the stickies...I think it would be wonderful if an individual, or small group set about making searchable web pages for reference, rather than our megathreads. Wouldn't it be great to incorporate all of the knowledge in each of those threads into a set of organized webpages instead?

I am with you on the diet and execrcise. I think I might bring the server down if I posted my picture now. But I am on Weight Watchers now so hopefully in 3-4 months I will be able to participate.

I am wondering if we could maybe have a subforum in here for picture threads. I think the Balenciaga forum has a sub-forum. That way we could have one picture thread for Kellys, one for Birkins, one for Bolides, one for Plumes, one for Garden Party, etc. Maybe there could also be a thread to make comments on the pictures too if you feel the need to comment on someone's picture or ask questions. Just an idea.

La Vanguardia said:
I already include bodyshots in my pics so I have no problem with a thread for this. I think it's a very helpful reference especially since not all bags are available at the boutiques.

I immediately thought of LaVan on this one...she blocks the face out and gives us the entire body shots. If you haven't seen hers...go and do a search.

We aren't here to judge bodies...after all, I already admitted to having the biggest bootie...and I can tell you I have thighs and hips to hold it up.

This is to see the bags...keep the comments coming...we need to see if we have enough willing to make it worth the effort

Kellybag said:
We aren't here to judge bodies...after all, I already admitted to having the biggest bootie...and I can tell you I have thighs and hips to hold it up.

This is to see the bags...keep the comments coming...we need to see if we have enough willing to make it worth the effort

:upsidedown:

Actually, in my blog, when I posted I think my H skirt and Birkin some anonymous person said that I was too fat that's why I can only buy accessories ... I don't mind since I'm happy with myself (though a bit of exercise will help since I want to lose 3 kilos in the next 8 weeks). By the way, I'm 4'10" (152 cm) and 103 pounds (47 kilos).

:smile:

La Vanguardia said:

Actually, in my blog, when I posted I think my H skirt and Birkin some anonymous person said that I was too fat that's why I can only buy accessories ... I don't mind since I'm happy with myself (though a bit of exercise will help since I want to lose 3 kilos in the next 8 weeks). By the way, I'm 4'10" (152 cm) and 103 pounds (47 kilos).

That's awful. You look beautiful, and that skirt looks great on you.

La Vanguardia said:

Sheesh! Nyah:P to them!

Well, if I'm going to plaster myself all over the internet, I'm going to take some fun pictures.

Thanks dianagrace and hermesgroupie!

Though, I know that some of my clothes got a bit on the tight side and I think financially I'm better off losing the 3 kilos at the gym than buying new clothes :lol: :lol: :lol:

La Van, that is awful! They are just jealous. I was showing DH pics of your Garden Party and we both think you are stunning so :P to whoever said that.
OK, time to break out Miss Evelyne and the camera. :smile:

La Vanguardia said:
Thanks dianagrace and hermesgroupie!

Though, I know that some of my clothes got a bit on the tight side and I think financially I'm better off losing the 3 kilos at the gym than buying new clothes :lol: :lol: :lol:
.......and that leaves you with more Birkin money!!!!:idea: