ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

I saw one of these today at a thrift store and didn't know if this was something that Coach ever made..... the creed is on the outside of the bag and it has ticking inside.... Anyone know if it is real and if it is what it is called? I may have to go back and get it :smile:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Ear...488452?hash=item2a72e8d704:g:vQMAAOSwCGVYA-QT
Thank you!
It's authentic. The name might be Greenwich passport case or something like that. I have no confirmation of the name.

Anyone know about this bag?

The Attachments link in the original post isn't working. And I did a Google Image search for the same or similar photos, and nothing like it came up. I don't recognise the style, maybe someone else might.

ETA - got it! Pebbled Leather Turnlock Satchel style 9749, shown as a Limited Edition from 2004. One was sold recently on Ebay if you want a description or pictures.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coach-Mustard-Yellow-Pebbled-Leather-Pocket-Turn-Lock-Satchel-Tote-Bag-9749-/222263345449?hash=item33bfed8129:g:ChEAAOSwPCVX6rj1&nma=true&si=DxPAJLMaHoMXS9oZ0tUnstjD3%2BI%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Attachments

• 9749_PEBBLED LEATHER TURNLOCK SATCHEL-LE.jpg
    9749_PEBBLED LEATHER TURNLOCK SATCHEL-LE.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Reactions: dgphoto
Thank you! Not sure why it didn't sell at $24.99 BIN price and now it's listed in auction got 2 bids already. Is it really hard to find in any color?

Not really, they come up for sale pretty frequently. I think a lot of Coach buyers are reluctant to buy white bags. Not only do they show dirt and scuffs, but some sellers have a bad habit of touching up any damage with paint or worse, with white shoe polish. And in the US white bags are out of season. It's a cute style, but a bit too small for some of us who prefer larger bags. From the strap clips I'd say this one was made in late 1993..

Last edited:
Reactions: houseofcoach999