ID these SHOES, please

First-time post! Saw a lady today leaving the coffee shop and was admiring her boots. When asked where they were purchased she thought they were the Lucky brand but then wasn't so sure. The logo is located near the heel and I don't recognize it. It was too cold outside or I would have asked her to remove her boot to verify the brand! LOL.. Seriously, love the back zip and lug sole of these boots. Any help with the logo/brand and style would be greatly appreciated!

IMG_0746.jpeg

First-time post! Saw a lady today leaving the coffee shop and was admiring her boots. When asked where they were purchased she thought they were the Lucky brand but then wasn't so sure. The logo is located near the heel and I don't recognize it. It was too cold outside or I would have asked her to remove her boot to verify the brand! LOL.. Seriously, love the back zip and lug sole of these boots. Any help with the logo/brand and style would be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 5335618
Hi @twokidsonedog , the logo is Bullboxer, I attach a similar pair. I don't think the current ranges have this branded logo anymore.
Screenshot_20220225-123956~2.png