I you could choose one bag to get and keep ...

amcf58

O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Ladies and Gents - It seems there are those bags you get and then trade and those you get and keep. After reading about individual quests for elusive bags and/or colors - and questing myself... I've begun to wonder....

I you could choose one bag to get and keep - and all the bags made from 2001 to present were displayed in front of you - and they were all equivalent in quality - what would you choose? Has the color not been made yet??

Does practicality win out or colors that give happy chills down the spine? And, everyone gets cookies!

I would love to have/see a celadon green/blue work. Not in existance yet but I can hope.

;):woohoo::heart:

for me, i'd go with practicality all the way...i've ended up selling some gorgeous colors because they just end up sitting in my closet....yet, I would NEVER ever part with my black city...it would be the last city standing!

I don't have a beautiful red - a lovely rich vibrant true red. I think that would be a great one to get and stay in the collection long term. I guess that would be the 04 Red or the Rouge Theatre?

Well, I love both French blue and Vert Gazon colors so it's a tie. I have an amazing turquoise color bag that's not Balenciaga and a beautiful red bag that is identical in color to Balenciaga rouge vif so even though these are hot colors, I know I can get them elsewhere for less. I have never seen anything like FB or VG colors anywhere.

um....already made is the vert gazon day w/ggh and if it wasn't made already, it would be a day in the color of rain clouds. i was outside and saw the color of some storm clouds before it rained and loved the color.