I will be $200 poorer come Friday- (also some questions)

I bought this in the green back in March...HAVEN'T USED IT YET! hehehe...waiting for summer. LOVE this bag..ADORE this bag...want to move INTO this bag. heheh.

I'm not exactly thin, but I feel the straps sit well on my shoulder...sometimes I'll just hold it in the crook of my arm...I wouldn't be able to wear it over a jacket or anything...but over a thin hoodie it works well...

I have this bag too! And in this color! As soon as the Coach book came out that had this bag I knew I had to get it! I love it! It fits perfectly on my shoulder, doesn't slide off or anything. The only thing to be careful about is the pocket that has the suede tab...mine broke off! :crybaby: I called coach to send me a replacement that clips on, but, they don't have anything. And I'm not about to send it off for 4-6 weeks just for that! So, I attatched my watermelon charm to it to open and close it. Kinda sucks, but, when I'm prepared to be without it, then I will send it off to be fixed! :P It really is a great bag...very roomy!

when i saw the color in person i thought it was richer (that's the only word i can think of to describe it). not necessarily darker, but definitely not lighter. interesting!

DEWEYDROP

thanks for the photos. that green is TDF!!

Do you find that it is easy to keep clean? Do the straps fall off of your shoulders a lot?

i have never spent that much on a bag before so i am seriously freaking out!

Thanks!
I haven't used the bag yet...so I can't comment on 'keeping it clean'...but I have one from last summer in the paler green that still looks to be in PERFECT condition (debating on selling this one actually...)

I will say the new one (the darker green one) sits better on my shoulder.

And, quite honestly...$198 is a GOOD DEAL for this size bag. I paid $150 for the one above off ebay..and it's much smaller.

The only thing to be careful about is the pocket that has the suede tab...mine broke off! :crybaby: I called coach to send me a replacement that clips on, but, they don't have anything.

oooo...good to know! Thanks for the tip!
I've actually got the smiley face charm for mine! (wanted the watermelon at first...but i love the yellow popping on the green)

I am carrying a very similar bag that came from the outlet last year. I love it! I don't know about this one, but mine has the PVC signature lining. I carried it all last summer and broke it back out again this spring. It is super easy to keep clean...mine is black with the blue handles. Since this is not exactly the same bag, I don't know if this helps! This looks like the bag I have:
5078_d1.jpg

The turtle is TOO cute! If you wanted to attach the turtle to a bag, like a charm, how do you do that?:smile:

Even though it didn't seem like anyone else had this question, I thought I would show my turtle fob with a lobster clip on it...

Okay... who am I kidding?!?!? This little guy is just too cute!! He wants to be in pictures like his other turtle siblings!!:P

Attachments

• 04250003.jpg
    04250003.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 28
Even though it didn't seem like anyone else had this question, I thought I would show my turtle fob with a lobster clip on it...

Okay... who am I kidding?!?!? This little guy is just too cute!! He wants to be in pictures like his other turtle siblings!!:P

Ok this is a *great* idea. I've been wondering how to get those cute keyfobs attached to my bags in an easier way instead of just hanging them from the Coach hangtag. Here's an incoming stupid question --> Where do you get those lobster clips? I'm assuming some place like an Office Max? :shrugs:

oooo...good to know! Thanks for the tip!
I've actually got the smiley face charm for mine! (wanted the watermelon at first...but i love the yellow popping on the green)

where you put your smiley, I put my watermelon at first. I'm still wondering if that's what helped to break it, or, if the suede was just not very sturdy to begin with. Hope yours doesn't break like mine!!!

So...how much does this bag hold??? I saw the new blue color (in the smaller version - not the $198 one). The color is GORGEOUS!!! I would've bought it except the SA said they did not get it in the larger size :sad: I am beginning to think my Coach store is not so great - as far as merchandise selection goes. They don't carry any Legacy items; didn't get the new Cotton Sig stuff in the Green or Yellow....Hmmmmm I am BUMMED!
So...I settled for the LARGE Denim Carly (for now...till I make up my mind)!! Can't decide between the Carly, Legacy Ali or THIS bag y'all are talking about: Hamptons Larger Weekend Tote?!?!?!!?

Does anybody know if they are going to be making the multi-function tote in this blue color? I absolutely LOVE blue, and would love to get it as a large bag to take to work when I haul all my papers, journals, etc.

Deweydrop, do you have the larger or smaller version of the tote?