I was offered a job at Coach today while shopping

1. And I took it :wlae:. It's only seasonal, but who cares, Coach is Coach. The manager was incredibly nice and helpful. I can't wait to start. But 2 part time jobs? What am I thinking?

ps- I never asked about the discount but I bet it's good and I get first dibs!

2. Rock on!! I was offered a job at our Von Maur in the handbags area (the manager was so impressed I knew so much about Coach), but their seasonal discount is only 10%. Not worth it IMO. I wish I had a Coach store closer to me...

3. That used to happen to me all the time when I lived in California...I was in my store (just 1 mi away!) like 2 times a week.

4. Oh Congratulations.

5. wow, i hope you pass backround checks and everything! gluck!

6. WOw congrats!!!

7. ooo I LOVE Von Maur. It's my favorite dept store to shop in. They have everything....well almost.

8. Congrats!

9. Congrats!

10. Congrats!!!!!

11. Aww...congrats to you!!!! You will have so much fun there!

12. Congrats!! I could have sworn employees don't get "first dibs" though... I think you have to wait for a while before you can purchase "new" merchandise. I can ask my brother to find out since he used to work there... and YES, your discount is going to be AWESOME!!

13. Lol I always thought Von Maur was a city!!

14. it could be one LOL. I love Von Maur. They carry everything from Burberry clothing, to Marc Jacobs and kooba bags, to juicy couture lingerie.

15. Congrats! I got offered one at Banana Republic the other day for Christmas too! They must all be getting desperate for employees this time of year!