I Want To Customize My Car With Louis Vuitton..

dekheeeeeeeelk DONT ..

no offense to all ppl whom love it/applied it .. i think its too tacky and OVER ..

Keep ur Car as Gorgoeus as it is .. i agree with the keychain/accessory on the rearview mirror ...

I think azur would look good, except I wouldn't ever do it because it's not authentic and not legitimate. I dream of a BMW with Suhali interior though (I even told the BMW rep I talked to about my dream of a collaboration :P)!

it's you car do what makes you happy. However take into concideration that the canvas material is essentially coated with plastic (i assume fakes fabrics are made similarly) I'm so used to leather, that couldnt imagine plastic on a hot day. It would be kinda yucky, from there you woudl have the only other option for using a fabric or leather. anyway food for thought.

Heres some vids of what i have seen (personally it doesn't make my heart sing, but if it makes your driving experience better go for it) the quality isnt that great but you get the idea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnytxVjAOcE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPTIv_PhZDo

I'd have to say "Pass" on this one. Any other way to satify your LV fix? G35's are such awesome cars. I just think the LV interior would take away from the sportiness and class of the car. Not saying LV isn't classy, as I am a fan, but just not in the interior of a car.

Okay.. I have a question for all you...Make pretend that Louis Vuitton did actually sell Authentic material that you can apply to your car... Would you customize it??

I am thinking AZUR would be the best.... I have a gray interior so that would match that... It will be one of a kind... Because you don't see people apply non-logo LV material to the interior.. It would look original and classic not TACKY...

Please tell me you are joking!!!!!!!!!! I have seen a few of these cars in my country and they are REALLY tacky!! .. you know what type of people do that in my area?? .. wanna-bes!! (no offence to anyone who said they like it though) ....
Don't ruin your infiniti!!!! I love that car!! It's perfection as it is!! Please leave it alone!! If your hands are itching haha get a cool LV charm and hang it from the rearview mirror or something like that ..
kafek..Inshallah you are feeling better..Allah yerham akhukee... Do you mind if I ask.. What country are you from.. I am guessing UAE.. Cause I heard alot of people there do that to there cars....

Even if LV did it for real I wouldn't do it but especially not as it'd have to be fake material.

Even if it looks Just like the real thing in pics it won't in real life and it'll have a bad smell to it too..do you really want that in your car

Ultimately this would support the conterfeit industry

Okay.. I have a question for all you...Make pretend that Louis Vuitton did actually sell Authentic material that you can apply to your car... Would you customize it??

I am thinking AZUR would be the best.... I have a gray interior so that would match that... It will be one of a kind... Because you don't see people apply non-logo LV material to the interior.. It would look original and classic not TACKY...

I think LV supplied some kind of fabric for PtCruiser some time ago (was it sold on auction or smth??)... It was on of a kind though:smile: