I want LV Denim!!

Thanks guys! And if you can get the pic of you holding the pleaty elle, that would be AWESOME! I love the shape of this bag, I don't know why it isn't more popular. I really have no idea what size it is in comparison to someone wearing it though!

I have a baggy pm in fuchsia. I love the bag for casual, the strap fit the shoulder nicely. I'd say get the seasonal color coz the blue one is a permanent line so you can get it later

:nuts::nuts::nuts:
WOOOOOOW I am in love with that Pleaty!! It's the perfect size I was imagining actually, how tall are you Elle? I am 5'5".
Thank you so much for posting those, you're the best! I think i'm sold?!?

HI LV, I know my showcase is long, but in there(i don't know which page), I model my pink speedy, pink baggy gm, green baggy gm and green denim speedy(which I exchanged for the green baggy GM)...sorry no pleaty's...I also have blue denim speedy and blue denim sac plat( not modeling them though , just pics)...I wore my pink denim the most this summer - it makes my lips stand out(he,he), did not wear blue or green denim once. So pink is my favorite, limited though. good luck, hope my pics can help. I LOVE the denim bags, can you tell??:lol:...Oh ya, i am 5' 3"

WOW You are denim queen! I am heading over right now to check our your goodies, that is one long list!! I just know that after I see them all :drool: I will have to have every single one. Thanks so much star.

here are a couple models of the baggy pm pink and blue and the pink speedy

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 124_2439 (2).JPG
    124_2439 (2).JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 39
  • bagy pm let-trade.jpg
    bagy pm let-trade.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 37
*sigh* They're all amazing...how am i ever going to choose.
I have narrowed it down to blue pleaty, green neo speedy, green/fuschia baggy GM.
Now I need to convince my dad why I need 4 louis vuittons made of denim
:idea: Early Christmas gift?