I want a New Everyday Watch...Suggestions?

ok, so I THINK I want an Ebel watch...but am still going to look around for the "perfect" one. I am on the hunt ladies!!

in the meantime, I found a beautiful Saint-Honore watch on overstock.com for over 60% off for an 'in the meantime' watch because I am so desperately in need of one!

My momma watch is a Jaeger-Le Couture, it is stainless steel, flip face, and a small row of diamonds. I think it was like 1500 usd. I also have a Rolex that is stainless steel w/champagne face and little diamonds in the numbers.
And a big fan of Omegas!!! I have a blue speedmaster for my butchier days. hee hee

i personally dont like the tank and think the roadster is much nicer. but if thats not in your bduget the van der baude have some really nice chronogrpah watches that are nice fore verday!

monablu said:
Ok ladies - once again I am calling on you all for your suggestions! Now that summertime is here and I am on full-time mom alert, I need a non-corny watch that I can wear everyday and be punctual to all my events. I kind of have my eye on one of those sporty movado watches, but need something that is casual enough but sexy enough too for every day wear without looking like a soccer mom! (not that there is anything wrong with soccer moms)!!!

May I suggest the Wittnaur model 10L00. Very stylish and sexy, and unlike anything most soccer moms would wear. And, it's water resistant so it will take most everyday punishment. This link will show you what it looks like (but I would suggest "googling" the number 10L00 to find the best deal): http://catalog.brandmatrix.com/servlet/pcatpageloader/productdetailsload;jsessionid=aSFF6JJva2wa?pcat_oid=10876&ctg_oid=7533&vendorid=26176&loadfrom=list&product_oid=81441458