I think I need a break from you girls...seriously!

Sounds like me... especially when I first joined and then got back into the forum.. yikes!!! :wtf: I have learned though that for the most part not any bag makes me completely happy in such a way I don't want another! :graucho: I just have to tell myself there will always be something out there that is faster, prettier, shinier, etc that will be up next.. and I can't have them all.. doesn't help much though, I play musical coach bags I swear!!! :rolleyes:

I think it's like that for most new members! I don't even want to think about how much I've spent since I became a member. Now I mostly buy during PCE and oogle everyone else's purchases :P

I haven't bought a bag in months! I think since May, and I still visit. There's a lot to ooh and ahh about, I don't need it and would not enjoy it like it should be! It's fun to enjoy the "hysterical" purchases and see bags in semi-real life!

Don't worry---you'll get exhausted at some point and relent to just reading other people's posts and 'oohing' over their purchases!:P I know I went through a period where I felt like I had to have a number of different bags and went through a PCE buy/return cycle but then I evened out. It's such a hassle to return things that I'm now a lot more careful.

I do think it helps you better understand what you really love and what your style is, though....I'm down to just a few bags that I really love and am working to NOT add to my closet anytime soon! My goal is to skp this next PCE since nothing is really calling my name anyway.

Hang in there and hang out with us. You can also spend some time in the Ban Buddy thread in Money Talks. That always helps!

I went crazy in the beginning too ending up with about 15 bags that I "loved" but had no real use for. And I kept wanting more! I'm getting better but not quite where I want to be. I'm allowing myself one more purchase IF I sell a few things. Then that's it until Spring. Really. I promise. Stop laughing! :roflmfao: Seriously, I'm down to 6 bags that I'm keeping, buying one more for a total of 7. I promised dh that I'd keep it 10 or under so I'm doing way better there! I'm learning what I really like (and what I'll really use) and that helps alot!

There is a way you can block the website if you dont want to come here for a while. you have to go to your internet options than click on the privacy tab than click on sites and enter the purse form web address.

As others have said the newness will wear off and you will soon realize that you just can't have every bag....sigh!!

Just hope that you don't start exploring the other sites. I've discovered other brands, so I'm obsessing all over again!:drool:

I think that you girls (and guys) are great here and I love you but.....you are all such bad influences. Everytime I read the coach forums, I end up getting Coach panic attacks and I find myself driving to the Coach store to buy more things that I DON't need!

Woke up this morning and everything was fine. I log onto the Purse Forum and wham! I am at the Coach store buying the Bleecker sig capacity wristlet, Bleecker sig checkbook wallet, and a Bleecker charm keyfob that costs $98!!! I KNOW that I have lost it when I spend $98 on a keyfob. :wtf:

I have to figure out a way to block this website. Don't know how to do it yet...but any suggestions would be helpful! :upsidedown:

oh, i am ordering that keyfob actually - its soo cute!

I'm with you guys! Since I started posting on this forum (june) I've done nothing buy buy/return or sell so that I can buy again! Its bad! Ebay is even worse for me. I see such great deals! Even if I don't need or really desire the bag, I've been buying them just because they're such great bargains! Definitely got to ban myself from ebay for a while! :noggin:

I'm with you guys! Since I started posting on this forum (june) I've done nothing buy buy/return or sell so that I can buy again! Its bad! Ebay is even worse for me. I see such great deals! Even if I don't need or really desire the bag, I've been buying them just because they're such great bargains! Definitely got to ban myself from ebay for a while! :noggin:

I hear you on this one... dang ebay.. it's the devil!!!! :wtf: