I saw one of the new Blues!!!

BohoChic

O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
Australian Bazaar has a picture of an '08 Blue Bbag. It is the most beautiful blue ever!

It is kind of a peacock blue with a tinge of turquoise. It is Badass.

I bought an Australian Vogue and an Australian Bazaar and now I'm questioning myself on if I got the magazines mixed up.

Anyway, it's in one of those, and it's beautiful!

There is a layout towards the back. I'll post the exact magazine and page later, but I got the mags at Barnes & Noble in the USA and I know they usually carry the Aussie mags. ( i like them better than the American or British ).

I'm going to TRY to post pics tonight. I have tried in the past to post pics from my Mac and I have been unable b/c the forum doesn't like my uploads. Otherwise I will post pics from a friends computer in the morning.

I wish I could post the pic now! I know you all will be amazed by the color. It is really rich and deep.

you think it's the 08 turquoise bohochic? the sky blue shouldn't be that deep and rich. it's more a pale bleu, correct me if i'm wrong.please please post pics.
thanks

How exciting, thanks i'll look at Barnes and Noble today. I have a Mac too and i have to shrink my pics down for TPF. Sometimes I have to export them a couple of times from Iphoto to change the size. I always put it in Jpeg format.
Thanks for letting us know, I am really excited about all of the blues!