I Reeaallyy Need A Small Shoulder Bag!!!!!

Which one?

• Recital

• Pochette Twin GM or PM

• Pochette Accessoires

• Pochette Cite

• Marelle MM

• Something else!

Results are only viewable after voting.
i voted for the pochette accessoires - quite a popular piece... i think everyone has one either in monogram, MC, or epi... i just looked at the recital - i reckon its quite cute with the snap lock opening! good luck with what you decide!

Pochette accessories!! I have a few and use them all the time. You can fit quite a bit in them, wear them on your arm and forget it is even there. I use a cles as an extender.GOOD LVCK!

I vote for the Pochette Accessoires!! I just got mine yesterday and totally loved it! I was looking for a cosmetics pouch and this was more than perfect.:yes:

You can carry it alone on your shoulder or use it with a bigger bag as a pouch. I cannot believe i thought twice about getting it! I am going back next week to get one in epi!!:rolleyes:

I have the grand twin GM & Pouchette Accesories, The Pouchette Accesories is a bit more functional,while the grand twin is a bit to restrictive (it probably only fits a small wallet,cell phone,and lip gloss. I would get the pouchette accesories =D

Jadore said:
I have the grand twin GM & Pouchette Accesories, The Pouchette Accesories is a bit more functional,while the grand twin is a bit to restrictive (it probably only fits a small wallet,cell phone,and lip gloss. I would get the pouchette accesories =D
I currently have the Twin GM and I used to have the pochette accessories. I'm not fond of the Twin and I totally miss the pochette. I find it difficult to fit all of my stuff in the Twin.

Since I was bored,I took a couple of pictures showing the diffrence between the Twin Gm & pouchette accesories,and how you can wear em =D

Twin GM inside has (wallet,lipgloss,&cellphone)
candy3.jpg

Twin GM (nothing inside)
jadore2.jpg

Twin GM & Pouchette Accesories together (twin on bottom)
jadore4.jpg

Inside Pouchette Accesories (same stuff as in Twin )
jadore5.jpg

Ways Twin Gm can be worn:
jadore1.jpg
jadore6.jpg
jadore8.jpg

the strap can also be taken of to use as a clutch =D

(sorry the pictures are sized wierd..im lost )

Jadore thankyou so much for those pics!

That helps quite a bit and wow you're right, the pochette fits more than the Twin by far! But the twin looks SO gorgeous on you!!!:love:

I'm worried the pochette might be a bit tight under my arm, and if it's going to be an everyday bag, it's got to be real comfy IMO:amuse:...hmm so now I think it's between the recital..um the mini-looping...the Marelle MM which is still super-cute if totally inconvenient lol and the batignolles horizontal....which definitely isn't a small shoulder bag lol but oh well, Yeuxhonnettes has me almost sold lol!!!:shame:

Attachments

• Recital.JPG
    Recital.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 66
  • mini-looping.JPG
    mini-looping.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 59
  • BH.JPG
    BH.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 54
  • MarelleMM.JPG
    MarelleMM.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 59
I vote for the recital!!! affordable, chic, and very very worth the $!!!

kathyrose said:
I voted something else for the Popincourt but realized it may not be considered small to you.

In my opinion, the Popincourt is actually quite big...it's very "horizontal" if you get me, also the Popincourt Long is the same size as the Popincourt except it has a longer strap...

The nasty impulse-buying bug struck me :shame: (yet again) and I'm currently bidding on this beauty...I'm pretty sure it's real, but some backing up would make me feel better lol!

Wow so much for my "sticking to monogram" idea lol.:roflmfao:

So is she genuine??? (I've stuck this post in the authentification thread too!!!)

Thanks for your help!:flowers:

Attachments

• malibu4.JPG
    malibu4.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 53
  • malibu3.JPG
    malibu3.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 52
  • malibu2.JPG
    malibu2.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 57
  • malibu1.JPG
    malibu1.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 64
here are a coupleof pictures of the inside of my Recital. :biggrin:

Attachments

• F3B3278A-0D51-0417-F6404DECFCDF2843.jpg
    F3B3278A-0D51-0417-F6404DECFCDF2843.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 77
  • F3B25851-F25A-C0A6-9416E0A6758F65DD.jpg
    F3B25851-F25A-C0A6-9416E0A6758F65DD.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 66
lv_obsessed said:
Jadore thankyou so much for those pics!

That helps quite a bit and wow you're right, the pochette fits more than the Twin by far! But the twin looks SO gorgeous on you!!!:love:

I'm worried the pochette might be a bit tight under my arm, and if it's going to be an everyday bag, it's got to be real comfy IMO:amuse:...hmm so now I think it's between the recital..um the mini-looping...the Marelle MM which is still super-cute if totally inconvenient lol and the batignolles horizontal....which definitely isn't a small shoulder bag lol but oh well, Yeuxhonnettes has me almost sold lol!!!:shame:
I am not a teen & I have HUGE arms!! My pochette fits over my shoulder & tucks in nicely under my arm. It is the perfect little bag & totally indispensible. I put my cards, some cash, phone, lipstick, asst crap & somehow it always fits.
You can use it your bigger bags, it makes a great divider in a speedy 25, & just grab it if you want something small. It makes switching bags so easy because all your essentials are right there & you just slide it into a new bag. My favorite thing about it is that you never have to set it down, it fits so well under your arm that you forget it is even there, I never take it off at dinner or even in the restroom. My pa is always at my side!!! It's an essential piece.