I Received A Very Cute Card From My SA

Thanks everyone. Sue is amazing. I made my purchases over the phone as I am a few hundred miles away from Banff and she took care of everything, from putting them on hold for me for 2 days as I did not have access to a fax machine to fax her the authorization slips (mind you, the Limelights were the last ones left in Canada) and ship them to the Calgary store for pick-up.

I received a very cute card in the mail today from my SA in Banff. I bought a Copper and a Perle Limelight last month from the Banff store and Sue from the store was amazing to work with.

I sent her a thank you card a few weeks ago and this is what she sent me today. I LVoe the card, it's super cute. Also love the Mirage Griet on it. Enjoy.

very cute card indeed :smile:

Oh.. I bought this set on eBay... it actually comes in two different designs!
I couldn't help it.. I have a limited print from the same artist gotten at an LV cocktail party a couple of years ago.. I framed one of each card designs and put them up with my print.. they look so chic!

Congrats on the card.. great SA!!

I was just thinking does anyone know how many different cards they have? I have one with a guy and girl with LV bags and theres the one with the girl with flowers ... are there others..