I OWN a Cognac Kooba Marcelle - Finally!!

Cheekers

Coach Me
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
I need to celebrate - I have wanted this bag for soooo long. I will finally have her in my hands next week. She is used, but in great condition I think, and definitely authentic. IF by chance I ever come across one NWT I will sell her and buy that one LOL, but I feel it's unlikely to happen soon. Just had to share as I am feeling :yahoo: and :wlae: and even :choochoo:

YAY!!

Good for you, I've been following your hunt, so glad you finally found one!!
Love that bag, was on a constant hunt last spring for the marcelle in ivory, could not find it and ended up with the sienna!

Wonderful! I'm glad that you finally found your Marcelle. You really were actively searching, weren't you? I'm still looking for an affordable black Marcelle but at this time it's kinda on the back burner as I would love an Elisha, too.

Thanks girls! And yes, can't wait to fondle!

Any recommendations for leather that has darkened a bit with age? I know this is a natural thing, anything I can do to restore it at all?

Thanks ladies! Yes Bessie, I got it in Cognac, so hard to find. I love it. It's in good condition being it's several seasons old and I could send it to LMB if I felt the need, I suppose. Pics to come when I get her!