I only needed ONE new bag...tpf doubles my desire!

Hi everybody
i am new here:happydance: .....if i post wrong stuff on the wrong page......apologize in advance
there are soooo many threads and sooo many things in this forum.
first time i came in here, i was :blink:
now im about to set tpf as my automatic homepage:love:

I only wanted to buy one bag for travel. I decided to get a Geronimos
(First was gonna get a secondhand but now i've changed my mind)

ok, with all the introduction of myself, here is what i hope to get from you ladies. I need advice

I want a new bag. A hand-held bag. I looked at the catalogue and the gorgeous bags you have here. I can't believe it. I think I just fell in love with LV.
The bags i am thinking of are
1. Alma long in mini monogram - its discontinued, right? Blue or red?
2. Popincourt
3. denim speedy
(Actually i want all of them, but which one should i get first?)
Plzzzzzzzz feel free to give other suggestions....i dont think i have seen the whole collection yet.
I also need a new wallet:wlae:
1. Koala wallet - I think I want this most. But I cannot decide on whether I should get damier azur, damier ebony, white multicolour or zipped compact groom
2. french purse
3. zipped purse (I have a zippy organizer in mono. i like it bcz it holds a lot....so am considering a similar but smaller one)

Thanks for your all help~~~

Hmmm....I love the denim speedy but for your first I would recommend the mono speedy (25, 30 or 35....depending on what size you prefer). The popincourt is veryyyy cute...oh god and I love the alma too! I am no help.....I love ALL of them!

tough call.........!
think im gonna go for popincourt bcz easier maintenence
once i learn how to look after ur baby (changing from a baby to babies soon) i will consider neo speedy again
then long alma (when i can find one)

im sooo indecisive of the wallets.......
Which koala should i get? I want them all........
then there is a zipped compact groom as well
............why dont they just have one to choose from?............

thanks for all your advice
now i see what we have in common.........love for LV!!! YAY