I never knew...

Lovely story, kinda reminds me how me and my mum used to be before she passed away when i was 15. Its best to cherish every moment with your loved ones :smile:

Love this story!! So sweet. My mom is coming in less than a week to go LV shopping for her first time! So excited for her. I love being able to share my love of LV with her.

whatta cute story! :smile:
i'm the only one who owns expensive designer bags in the family. not even my best friend owns any. so i guess i don't have anyone to share the excitement you feel whenever you buy LVs, well except my hubby and of course tpf!! :graucho:

Cute~~ Similar to my mom too...For years she would roll her eyes at me when I would talk about bags but now she's starting a collection of her own and always asking me for any bags I don't use anymore!:biggrin: hahahaha

It´s always good to have your mom on your side!!

I got my mom into LV something like three years ago. She has two bags now, a black epi Saint Jacques and a mono Musette. A couple days ago we made a switch and she lent me her Saint Jacques and I gave her my Luco instead! Very handy!

I just love the long straps, wide opening, and the zipper on SJ!

CUTE! The love for fine luxury is definately GENETICS!

It is time for you to buy her something LV, even if it is pre-loved.
My mother never had a LV until I bought them for her. The very first LV she ever bought, it was a gift to me for my 30th birthday.

Such a sweet story!! I have brought my mom designer items...(lv ,gucci, ferragamo), but they sit in one side of her closet and collect dust.Along with perfume I buy her. So I asked why she doesn't use them...She says " Well, your my daughter, I want to keep it. Meanwhile..... she totes around with her HSN handbags proud and happily!!! GO figure?????? :confused1: