I need some advice-I'm going to Vegas

floridalv

O.G.
Aug 15, 2006
At the end of May I am going to Las Vegas for the first time with my husband. SO my questions are-What LV's should I bring and what should I buy when I get there. My collection includes speedy 30 mono, montsouris backpack, white MC trouville, black MC noe, deauville, panda pouchette, and a pouchette florentine with belt. What better souvenier to get in Las Vegas than a LV right? So, what do you all recommend? I already have a groom cles and MC agenda. I am supposed to be on a purse ban but I may have to bend the rules a bit. Any suggestions? Thanks

ooohhhh ok if you are obsessed like I am you will hit several of the stores in a day or two hee hee!! I went to the shop at Caesar's, Fashion show mall, and the one in the Wynn. They were very nice to me at all three. This was back in August. Don't know what Fashion show is like now, but there wasn't a lot of merchandise in that one. The Wynn and Caesar's had much more to choose from.

I would carry your speedy, but the other bags depend on where you will be going, how fancy, what you'll be wearing. I personally love the MC white trouville, but I have to plan my travel wardrobe around it so I don't look silly. Have fun!!!

Get what you fall in love with. Do you like the denim line??

Nice idea about the keepall! Not sure I can afford something that big though. Maybe something a little bit smaller like an accessory. Anyone know when is the new vernis color coming out?

I think you should bring the noe or backpack with one of your pochettes. I like LV at Caesar's the best. The amarante inclusions come out in June, probably little after the time you're there. Not sure about the bags/accessories I don't think until fall others said. For small accessories, maybe get a wapity or mini pochette while you're there.

cool! i'm going to vegas around the last week of may also!! i suggest you bring the speedy and or backpack and comfy pair of shoes. lots of walking in vegas! i'm planning to bring my speedy and BH.