I need help with purchasing a Speedy!

I would definitely go with the Nomade if I were you. That bag is truly elegant. I absolutely love it. I also love that it isn't 'black'..I have so many black bags....it's that beautiful caramel/tan color. It's really a bag that I truly want but I won't be purchasing it this year because I have my heart set on two other bags right now and I have a 3 bag per year limit (placed on myself.....lol...lol).
If I buy that bag it will be next year or the very end of this year! I absolutely love it and I don't think many people will have it.

The Nomade looks fantastic when it is brand new and fresh but its ages easily with scratches and marks. I would go with the understated elegance of the Black Epi. Its durable, sleek and classic look will suit you for life.

Get the black epi!
The Nomade is beautiful but it scratches really easily! The epi is just as beautiful and classy but you don't have to guard it with your life lol. Plus, if it somehow does scratch, it's black and you can't see it!

if i could afford it, i would get the nomade. i like the aged appearance that will come with the inevitable scratches..but i don't think you can go wrong with the black epi.

i haven't personally seen a nomade in use, other than in a boutique setting...it would be fun to have something different like that!

best wishes!