I need help...please :(

I vote for the City as well - I think the First is too small if you want to put notebooks in it. Black is always a great color, but if you're looking for brown Mogano is the perfect one IMO. If you want a dark non-black color, there is also anthracite and plomb (my favorite) though they are hard to find now.
Just wondering - have you looked at the Day style? (tyring to be a Day enabler her haha). I think it's the best style for what you need to carry. It's not a huge bag at all and will suit someone of your size well:smile:

Im in college and i want to carry this purse as my bag. NOT for books but just for notebooks and snacks (to eat in boring classes).
Ooops. :idea:
I only read that you didn't want it for books.
I missed the part about notebooks and snacks.
In which case (even thought you can fit a lot in to the First) I believe the City will better fit your needs.
Sorry for misreading the first time!
You can't go wrong with any of them, truthfully!
Happy shopping!:woohoo:

:flowers:Welcome to Bbag World!!

I agree with everyone, a City would be great for what you need! Of course a Work would be even slouchier cuz it's a bit bigger.

And there are many great Bal browns, I have a Mogano/Cinnamon and it is a gorgeous colour, quite a dark brown with reddish undertones. Cafe is even darker. And chocolate is a yummy colour, too! And Sienna is beautiful! So many browns, so many choices!

Keep us posted with what you decide!

I agree, a City, I LOVE my First but for snacking .. a true story, when two of my DD's and I went to see Juno I took in three choc souflees in their ramikins and spoons and napkins too.. (I am a GREAT believer in good eats while I watch movies!) and all of that fit easily into my City..hey I should have taken a photo for the thread 'What's in your bbag' :nuts:

Sounds like you've already made your choice. If you are still looking for opinions, I vote for a black City. Although you already have other black bags, you don't have any black bbags. If you always reach for a black bag and use it on a daily basis, I would get black instead of brown. The City is roomy and versatile, but not too large. Don't forget to post pics when you get it!

I will order my bag today. im taking a risk.....ordering something i only see in pix. (never done that before.) I will order the cafe in city.

hipnycmom: i never knew about the day untill i read about it from u. Its such a cute style but i can only afford one rite now:sad:

when i get my bag i will post it up asap!

quilter: lol....i love bringing food in the theaters . i need a bag that's big enough for a bucket of KFC. will that fit in the Bbag? ;)

Sounds like a good choice, ImNotObsessed. I actually ordered my 07 Vert D'eau City bag from Aloha Rag, and the only picture I've seen of it is the stock photo! But I told them what kind of leather I wanted and I have confidence it will be beautiful (it comes Wednesday!!) Make sure you post pics when your baby comes!! Where did you order it from?

My vote would be for the City. I am 5'4" and 102lbs. and the City works well for my size. I had a First some years ago and found that it was too small for my needs. I think you probably need to figure out what you are going to carry and then decide which bag can accomodate those things.;)

Hi! I'm in college too, and I am only 5'3" and 115 lbs. I'm small too, but I have the City and it is AMAZING! I love carrying it around school. I would have to say if you carry a large backpack of some sort and you are planning to carry around a purse, the City would be great on your arm! If you are more worried about balancing out everything, and if you don't plan to carry too much in a bbag, the First would still be a great option. It all depends on what you want out of it! I think the City is great since you will be able to use it outside of school and you won't feel like it is too small for you. Also, I would say don't get a black one! You can get tons of black bags and nobody will notice but why not get a brighter color? Maybe even one that is still a darker shade like Ink, Anthracite, or some sort of blue? I have the Bleu de France and I am not one to like color, but it spices up everything in your wardrobe! Do you have lots of neutrals in your closet? Pick a nice color that will match everything! Trust me, you won't regret it!!!

Cinnamon is a GORGEOUS dark brown with red undertones. I would get it coz it's my fabourite brown. & afterall black is around all the time & could be your second/future Bbag.