I need bag recomendations.. help!!!

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
i got the medium diamond stitch tote in white. Its pretty , but I dont love it. very boxy and stiff. The Chanel boutique didnt buy the large tote so I cant exchange it for that . No stores have the large . I dont know what to do , should I keep this bag or exchange it, but for what ??? I like the soft and chain in beige. What other bags can you recomend that arent to small, no flaps please:smile: .I hate returning anything and never do, thats why I have a closet full of things I havent ever used.Can you even return to Chanel?? This was sent to me .Please give me some ideas . THanks everyone

Everyone that has gotten the beige soft and chain has returned it because it's so delicate. If you really want a white bag, why not go for the perfo? It's a new shape and the white is so fresh looking.

I like the gst and the expandable bag alot . I have to see if they can order the bag for me. I love the white baby cabas but never had the chance to get it. I could cry , seriously. That bag is my dream bag .