I Need advice on an auction

You're tempting me, Lexie!!

Are other people having the same thing happen with the rose colored leather? Maybe there's something about the dyeing process that weakens the leather's resiliance to scratching and scuffing.

If that's the case, then I have to reconsider buying a rose Nichole because I'm pretty rough on my bags. I love them, but they have to work!

Great bag. I'm also looking at your Nicole in luggage. I'm weakening quickly.

I just lowered the price again this morning. I originally had a BIN of 439 but because of competition, it's now 399. I want to have the lowest price of the three that are up.
I would NOT buy a Rose ANYTHING. I think it's a combination of the leather and color that makes a bad match. Too bad....what a beautiful color!

Rose IS a gorgeous color, I'm so disappointed to hear that it doesn't hold up well.

I'm a brown bag freak... I LOVE that luggage color and since you've discounted it again, I'm gonna go for it.

I'm buying two weeks ahead of my Plan but I give exceptions for really good deals. This is a good deal.

Thanks!

Lexie - Tell your DH that he helped seal the deal. His hair is the same color as mine and he looked wonderful holding that bag.

These kinds of things are important, you know. :yes:

I will tell him Laura, but he'll just want to model more bags. It'll go to his head! LOL
I hope this bag is good for you. We at least know it won't show spots like the Rose. You can tell us how it does for you. And if you don't like it....sell it on ebay really quick! LOL

LOL! He must be a hoot. Watch out or he'll start wanting a commission.

I'm sure this'll be a great bag for me, you know it was on my Wish List. I'm looking forward to getting it. It'll have a wonderful home.

Grace - I need to put this one in the will, too. Do you want first right of refusal? ;)

Not yet. I haven't used it. I am lovin my Gustto Tolia right now.

Gustto! SO you're cheating on the Koobas, huh? :P

Yes, LarSue. In the will, please. You know I should make my will out re: bags too. Of course my sisters will want several, but you may get a kooba or two..if you're a good girl. :supacool:

Ok I must be honest...I'm kind of waiting for Lexie to put the slate bag on ebay... :graucho: hehehe

Grace, do you realize how small that bag is? I may list it. I can see it never getting used. I have to get it out tonight and see if it fits what I needs and I'm pretty sure it doesn't. It is sooo darn cute tho!!!!

DUH!!! Don't we all???? Yes, I'll fess up. I'm cheating with more than one lover. Three named Botkier, Two named Gustto, and 2 named Gryson with a few others thrown in for flavor.

shhh..you must never admit it!

So how small is small re: Nina? Too small for a wallet, sunglasses, keys?

shhh..you must never admit it!

So how small is small re: Nina? Too small for a wallet, sunglasses, keys?

Oh No, big enough for that but not big enough for wallet, sunglasses, keys, books, make-up, lunch, bottles of water, a few apples, several small animals, canned goods, some sea shells, My Great Uncles Ashes, and a Machete and various Ginzu Knives.

Oh No, big enough for that but not big enough for wallet, sunglasses, keys, books, make-up, lunch, bottles of water, a few apples, several small animals, canned goods, some sea shells, My Great Uncles Ashes, and a Machete and various Ginzu Knives.

:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Lexie, how do you find that chain, is it too chunky (uncomfortable)?