I need advice on a jpg...need to make a decision...

:PDid ya get it??

I LOVE the chocolate brown...Marron Fonce is my FAVORITE COLOR (of course along with Rouge Garrance!! lol...not to upset Ruby!! lol!) especially in Fjord...which is my FAVORITE leather!!

I think Chocolate is one of those colors that can ALWAYS be pulled off!! It's SO BEAUTIFUL! BUT...if you are dying for a different color then I might wait...just b/c you need to be in LOVE with it:smile:)
k

I love the look of JPG but after i tried it on a while ago, i turned it down.

It looks chic and all but it is not very convenient. It is bulky, and extremely heavy. Furthermore, due to its width, when u wear it on the shoulder, it feels like if u make a turn, u will for sure hit someone.

Anyway, just something to think about.

Too funny, I take out people left and right when I wear mine. And since, it's one of my favorite bags...it's often. Oh well, c'est la vive! So, what did you decide? Personally, I would love to own the exact bag that you are thinking about.

I love the jpg and finally got to try irl so the issue is not whether i'd like the jpg or not, just whether this bag was for me. .....and I *think* it is! I promise to let everyone know when it is a done deal! ;) send me good vibes!