I need a concealer!

1. Hi,
    I'm looking for a concealer that gives a lot of coverage.
    I'm currently using Chanel's concealer stick. I've tried Bare essentials's foundation and used it as a concealer, amazing concealer and a mac one.

any recommendation would be great, thanks!!! :heart:

2. Would you mind sharing the reason you didn't like the ones you have tried?

As for suggestions, I can't be of much help unfortunately... I use Clinique's All about Eyes Concealer for dark circles and I am NOT happy with it :sad: It settles into creases and looks cakey if I set it with powder to make it stop settling into creases. Also, the formula started separating after just a couple of months :tdown:

I have been using it as a spot concealer since (because I am stingy :rolleyes: ) and it works... eh... not bad, but not great either...

3. i Just dont think the above gives the coverage that i want!

4. I work as a makeup artists for editorials and fashion shows over here in Hong Kong. I've found that Cle de Peau makes one of the best concealers out there. It comes in a stick and offers a lot of coverage without being dry. It's a tad bit pricey but most makeup artists will agree with me and say that it's worth it. Good luck!

5. If you don't want something to heavy, I swear by Bobbi Brown's Eye Brightener. It's the perfect match for my coloring (more yellow) and it's very light and easy to put on - it glides on with no caking. :smile:

6. Prescriptives Camouflage Cream is a good, heavy concealer at a reasonable price. Too heavy for me, but it definitely gives full coverage.

7. what i use is benefit's playstick. it gives awesome coverage, for me at least...

8. i love makeup forever full cover & cargo one base (both sold @ sephora)

9. you need cle de peau - best concealer ever! a lot of coverage and doesnt cake/crease. a lot of models use the entire stick on their face (like foundation) if they have bad skin!

10. I use Laura Mercier concealer for under my eyes and I have MAC concealer for blimishes and stuff, I like both very much, Expecially the Laura Mercier.

11. I use bobbi brown creamy concealer + corrector for dark circles and very happy with them.

12. Estee Lauder's liquid concealer is pretty good.

13. I use Prescriptives Vibrant C with their concealer over it before the vibrant c cream has been absorbed into my skin. Best I've found so far for my dark circles!

14. A question regarding cle de peau, since it's made by Shiseido, wouldn't the Shiseido concealer be the same product? Or would that just be too darn easy :p