I nearly passed out in the LV store today...

Actually that is going to be my next bag. I had the Manhattan pm and sold it shortly after buying it for it was too small. I also think the Manhattan GM would look fabulous with jeans!!! Why would you not carry it with jeans, honey that bag is perfect with anything on, even one's birthday suit!

Hi Iluv.......if you can wait untill Tuesday afternoon to make your big decision I might just be in a predicament where we can mutually help each other out in. I too absolutely loved the Manhattan GM and have had it for just over 2 weeks completely unused. In the LV store my gut said you KNOW you shouldnt buy this.....but alas, I did.

The bag is to die for, absolutely!! My problem is that I have fibromyalgia (kinda like arthritis in the muscles) and I simply can't handle the bag, it is just too much for me. I tire easily in my arms.

So tomorrow (tuesday) I am going back to the LV store to plead with them to exchange for a Petit Noe, something I can wear on my shoulder. It is 2 days past the exchange time and honestly I think I will cry if they refuse an exhange because I give them a lot of business. And this is a medical situation,not just change of mind.

I certainly hope they will not be so stubborn as to say......well, it IS 2 days past, and I am not asking for money back! BUT, if they give me trouble I just might be returning home with a GM that I will desperately need help in trading/selling.

Of course you don't have to wait to hear from me if you dont want to. Just thought I would let you know what might be coming up. thanks, giselle

You will be fine, on my receipt it says 14 days for a refund, 30 days for a store credit.
They will just give you a store credit which you can use for your pepit Noe

Here is the link to my bag showcase.

The Isabella Fiore Alexia is the brown hobo in the bottom right corner.........you really think I should ditch it?

They don't make those anymore :sad:

See, I have a problem. I want more but don't want to sell. :wacko:

I was thinking the Speedy 35 b-cuz down the road I could always buy another one :idea: . ????????:worried: Maybe

http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/the-iluvbags-collection-8193.html

^^^ Selling the 35 because you could always get it later makes sense, you could do that but would need more money to cover the price of the Manhattan GM.

As for the Fiore bag, I'd hang on to it if you Love it and it's discontinued. My avatar and signature is the Fiore "Not Tonight Bag" and has long been discontinued. I never use her, but I would never get rid of her, not only for sentimental reasons and that I love her too, but solely because she's discontinued.

Good luck in your decission ... though the Manhattan GM is heavy, it is definitely tdf! Actually made it in US magazine as one of the timeless and best investment bags!

I would sell the speedy 35... im sure you love it but the Manhattan GM is absoutely amazing and can TOTALLY be worn with jeans and a tee, my mom has it and she actually wore a juicy tracksuit with it one day! looked GREAT!! monogram is very versitle with clothing. I would so get that bag! I want it in my collection just to have haha. GET IT GET IT!

.....when I went to try on the Manhattan GM. It was GORGEOUS.

(Did my title get your attention) he he he:lol:

I love that bag SO much I feel like I would trade 2 or three of my bags just to get it.

I have seen it in the store dozens and dozens of times but never touched it or tried it on

Let me tell you I was in love :love: . In love in love in love.

This bag makes such a loud statement, but so classy. I can't really see myself in jeans and a t-shirt with this one though (I've got other bags for that)

Now I'm trying to figure out what bags to sell in order to buy it. My new mono Mizi is going to be jealous. I havent even taken her out and I'm already planning on bringing someone new home. :lol:

I'll probably start another thread to ask this question but:

What should I sell my Speedy 35 or my Isabella Fiore Whipflash Alexia (Brown)?

Of course I don't want to sell either. But I'm getting the Manhattan and somethings gotta GO! :wacko:

The Manhattan is a bag you must have. I would sell the Speedy.