I must have this satin spy!

I fell in love with this bag long before my label lust surfaced and now I feel the time has come, I must have this bag!

I saw it in a magazine a few years back, and by chance when searching for a photo, just stumbled across it in a signature (credit to Nefredity!) and I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can find one, and roughly how much it will set me back?

http://forum.purseblog.com/signaturepics/sigpic1161_1.gif the picture is rather small but good all the same :smile:

Apart from that the only other picture I have is for a fake in black

http://i2.iofferphoto.com/img/item/341/369/56/o_1201.jpg

Any help /findings would be greatly appreciated!

I remember when that bag came out. It was from a few seasons ago, I think. If I remember correctly, it was a limited edition and quite pricey. I think someone here actually got one. Hopefully you will hear from her. I'm sure it will be pretty hard to find but you never know. I wish you luck in your hunt.

Hi, I did manage to get this bag in this colour a few months ago, but it was very grubby so sent it back to Selfridges in London. I do have the purple one which is stunning.

Attachments

• 135_3553.JPG
    135_3553.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 73
  • 135_3546.JPG
    135_3546.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 63
Hi there. Yes I have this bag and it's tulle with velvet on the handle. It's not satin. I don't think Fendi makes this bag anymore (it was limited edition). It was released F/W 2005. Fendi made in black, purple (like Saich has) and lavender with pink (just like my signature).

Here are some pictures for you of the bag you like, I sent it back when I got it from Selfridges in london because it was grubby, got the purple one instead.

Attachments

• 133_3356.JPG
    133_3356.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 133_3357.JPG
    133_3357.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 133_3354.JPG
    133_3354.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 133_3352.JPG
    133_3352.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 58
this is one of my dream bag as well! it seems like it is impossible for me to find it so i ended up with my denim squirrel spy. definitely to die for! i saw once on ebay and nobody was bidding on it. i remember the seller ID is katsluxury if i'm not mistaken. if you really can't get from Fendi then maybe you can check with the ebay seller that i mentioned? Good Luck!

Thank you very much people for your help :smile: it is indeed my dream bag! I must say I have warmed to the spy in general lately, and had the pleasure of coming across some fakes today whilst shopping, lovely.. haha. I may shop around and see what I can find, there are so variations, and although I may never find this lovely one there must be another I will like somewhere!