I might be going to Bahrain

sparkles48 said:
Oh I know who you're thinking about.. Baby_Boo lives in Bahrain!

And OMG I hope you get to go to Dubai too since it's so close!! I LOVE that place to no end!! Tons of great shopping, yummy food, and friendly people. One of my favorite vacations hands down =)

oh if only! it looks so psychedelic! would love to see that indoor ski resort! and thanks for the Baby_Boo info! I'm gonna have to give her a heads up that the Shoo will be in town!

hi there :flowers:
i dont live there.. but we go there occasionally.. since i am from a nieghbor country.. i LOVE Bahrain basically because i love Bahrani ppl.. they are extremely nice. although its a small island.. but i enjoy it as a weekend get away (its 1 hour by plane from where i live:smile:
dear you need not to worry at all.. as a friend said you wear what ever you normally wear..:jammin: and no need for you to wear a scarf on your head or anything at all.

i agree do jump to Dubai if you can, dubai is in the UAE (United Arab Emarates). And its an hour or less i think by plane. :supacool:
Do enjoy your time:flowers: .. and try local food ;)
any questions sweetie dont hesitate to ask :upsidedown:

vanilla_addict said:
hi there :flowers:
i dont live there.. but we go there occasionally.. since i am from a nieghbor country.. i LOVE Bahrain basically because i love Bahrani ppl.. they are extremely nice. although its a small island.. but i enjoy it as a weekend get away (its 1 hour by plane from where i live:smile:
dear you need not to worry at all.. as a friend said you wear what ever you normally wear..:jammin: and no need for you to wear a scarf on your head or anything at all.

i agree do jump to Dubai if you can, dubai is in the UAE (United Arab Emarates). And its an hour or less i think by plane. :supacool:
Do enjoy your time:upsidedown: .. and try local food ;)

Oh I wish you were planning a visit? Then you me and BabyBoo can have an impromptu PF meeting! And yes, my DH said when they drive down the street random people wave to them and smile. I can't wait to go!

bagnshoofetish said:
Oh I wish you were planning a visit? Then you me and BabyBoo can have an impromptu PF meeting! And yes, my DH said when they drive down the street random people wave to them and smile. I can't wait to go!
OMG you are sO:huh::huh::huh:OO SweeeEEEeeEEEeeEeEEEt :love: :tender:
i wish i was!! really we all would have had a PF meeting!! in starbucks or costa coffee or something!! and we would have made history!! :yahoo: and after words we wouldve jumped to Gucci in Alaali mall and bought new bags to celebrate!! :graucho:

me and my family went for a weekend like a month ago.. we stayed in Mercure Grand Hotel Seef
it was far most the most peacful lovely Hotel i have ever been to!!:tender:
my next visit to Bahrain will be in october :crybaby:
i wish i could visit near.. but i am busy getting ready for my summer vacation this sept.! :angel:
probably you know this info.. but its really really hot and humid now! so do take care :upsidedown:

vanilla_addict said:
OMG you are sO:huh::huh::huh:OO SweeeEEEeeEEEeeEeEEEt :love: :tender:
i wish i was!! really we all would have had a PF meeting!! in starbucks or costa coffee or something!! and we would have made history!! :yahoo: and after words we wouldve jumped to Gucci in Alaali mall and bought new bags to celebrate!! :graucho:

me and my family went for a weekend like a month ago.. we stayed in Mercure Grand Hotel Seef
it was far most the most peacful lovely Hotel i have ever been to!!:tender:
my next visit to Bahrain will be in october :crybaby:
i wish i could visit near.. but i am busy getting ready for my summer vacation this sept.! :angel:
probably you know this info.. but its really really hot and humid now! so do take care :upsidedown:

I will and if my DH is still there, (a possibility) I may be back out in October! I'll let you know!

bagnshoofetish said:
oh if only! it looks so psychedelic! would love to see that indoor ski resort! and thanks for the Baby_Boo info! I'm gonna have to give her a heads up that the Shoo will be in town!

Actually, didn't Babyboo get a job in Paris? I'm pretty sure she did. I remember the post.