I love the PF!

abandonedimages

:]
O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
I just want to reiterate the fact that I love the PF and all you lovely ladies and gentlemen. I'm a little upset right now because I was cruising another forum recently and another member was blatantly rude to me for no reason. Just made me really sad. . .:cry: I'm so glad everyone here is so nice and have made me feel completely welcome ever since the day I joined :heart:3

Hi abandoned, sorry to hear about your experience on another forum. Must say the people here are very nice (and I've been posting on various forums for about five years, so I am speaking from experience).

Need any help looking for stuff? :biggrin:

sorry to hear it...on the internet there are lots of rude people!!!:sad::devil:
fortunately on the PF there are lots of kind and funny people!love this place too!!:heart::heart:
*********HUGS 4 YOU*********

Abandoned images:

I'm so sorry that happened to you, especially since you're such a sweetheart! Forget about that jerk that was rude to you. Some people really have no manners and become bigger monsters when they get on the internet (due to the anonymity). I'm sending hugs and good vibes your way.

abandonedimages said:
I just want to reiterate the fact that I love the PF and all you lovely ladies and gentlemen. I'm a little upset right now because I was cruising another forum recently and another member was blatantly rude to me for no reason. Just made me really sad. . .:cry: I'm so glad everyone here is so nice and have made me feel completely welcome ever since the day I joined :heart:3
Who was it???? let me know and I'll get my brothers to skool them!! But seriously some people are just naturally aggressive and it shows in some of their postings. I just laugh otherwise I would really call my brothers. lol!!! :lol: