I Love My........

ANNIE - I love her. She is my favorite and all of the other girls know it. Because of her I stopped carrying all of my LVs. She changed everything for me, made me turn my back on a brand I had carried for years. She turned my head, and pressured me :shame: into to buying five Mulberry bags in less than a year. She is so chic, so understated, so delicious. Plus, she shares my daughter's name. That only adds to her irresistibility (is that a word?) Sigh . . . . . . .

Wow, what a statement!! I just got mine this week and haven't brought her out yet. Waiting to break her in to DH gently. hehe
Welcome to the Mulberry madness!! Five in 1 year is amazing, I only have 2!!

Which bags do you have?? You must fill me in!

Wow, what a statement!! I just got mine this week and haven't brought her out yet. Waiting to break her in to DH gently. hehe
Welcome to the Mulberry madness!! Five in 1 year is amazing, I only have 2!!

Which bags do you have?? You must fill me in!
That was a bit obsessive of me to buy five in one year, but I was so smitten! In addition to ANNIE I have two Emmys (Oak and Black), I have a Bayswater in Oak and an East West Bayswater in Chocolate. My hubby gave me the Bayswater for Christmas, but I have not taken it out of the box yet. I have such new bag fear, I have to wait a bit before I debut them. So lame, eh?

That was a bit obsessive of me to buy five in one year, but I was so smitten! In addition to ANNIE I have two Emmys (Oak and Black), I have a Bayswater in Oak and an East West Bayswater in Chocolate. My hubby gave me the Bayswater for Christmas, but I have not taken it out of the box yet. I have such new bag fear, I have to wait a bit before I debut them. So lame, eh?

Ooopsss!!! Hahaha!! I think you have the same obsessive compulsive disorder I do!!!

But I'm only up to four in one year,well actually I swapped a Babington for my Annie,so I guess that does'nt count!!
No it is four!! Elgin,Annie,Bayswater and Hanover,duh.................I also got a white YSL satchel for Christmas,but thats not Mulberry so that def does'nt count!

I was four too - olive Phoebe, black Alana, pink Martha & magenta Hanover. That's quite a lot for me so this year I'm just aiming for one - another Hanover, either choc or oak but most likely oak, I think - although I rather fancy something in lavender-lilac so it may be two!!

I'm trying to play catch up with you gals. I am in the process of selling five bags, to clear out the closet and raise the funds, to purchase some more Mulberrys this year... You are all on to the interesting colors...and I'm just trying to get the basics before they discontinue them. Mulberry seems to be flowing in an entirely new direction....and I don't know if me likey. But you ladies don't seem to be nervous about it.

A lot of the colours have been around for a long time but just didn't make it into the mainstream.
Oak, choc & black will always be the backbone - I love the fact that they jazz it up every now & again with some great colours!
I don't have an oak bag - think that's a basic I'm missing.

I love the basic colours too. I think, for me, that's what defines 'Mulberry' :heart:

However, I do love some of the colours, so would definately look to add some in the future. Well, funds and powers of persuasion over DH permitting ;)

A lot of the colours have been around for a long time but just didn't make it into the mainstream.
Oak, choc & black will always be the backbone - I love the fact that they jazz it up every now & again with some great colours!
I don't have an oak bag - think that's a basic I'm missing.

I am kind of thinking of an Alfie later in the year,wish I'd known of them much sooner,would have had one as my 'carry Sophies crap' bag,and I do like the urban look of it,will look great with combat pants and a vest.Anyway.I have started to get very interested in teal color,a nice diverse color,very cute with jeans.

This is all for in quite a while though!! I still need to keep drip feeding my account,its still unconcious!!!(and buying strictly from outlets from now on too)
Tell you what Sj,oak is a fantastic staple color,goes with so many things!!!:tup:

I saw one of the messengers in teal at SM and it was utterly gorgeous! It's a fab colour. Think it was the Joel or the Antony.
I've realised that I've never had a tan/oak bag. Guess it's because I wear a lot of red (and now pink/purple) so oak just doesn't go with those colourways.
I've been out today & bought some spring stuff in navy & blue & white - happily I think pink Hanover is going to be all I need this year!
Good news as I've just seen a fabulous full band diamond eternity/wedding band that I just HAVE to have and it's £1,750!!!!! No more bags for about 5 yrs then!

How far is Shepton Mallet from your home, sarajane? How many kms or minutes to drive? How often do you go? How often does the stock change? Do you know the ladies well enough that they'll call you if something you're looking for comes in? Describe the shop to me. I want to have a "virtual" shopping experience!!!

How far is Shepton Mallet from your home, sarajane? How many kms or minutes to drive? How often do you go? How often does the stock change? Do you know the ladies well enough that they'll call you if something you're looking for comes in? Describe the shop to me. I want to have a "virtual" shopping experience!!!
Me too:P!!! So far away from any real life Mulberryshopping!

OK. Hope you're all sitting comfortably. Shepton is about a 45 min drive from here. It's in Somerset which is pronounced 'sommmmerzet' in the local accent.
It's a really nice drive from here - all little country roads. The factory shop is housed in a former Victorian school - it's brick built with a little bell tower and still has the separate boys' & girls' entrances.
The inside is one main large room with a high vaulted ceiling with oak beams and enormous arched glass windows at either end. You walk in and the smell of leather hits you. It's all rather echoey as it's old wooden floors as well.
The bags are displayed on either side on wide open shelves and there's a couple of Knowle-style sofas in the middle - where I usually put the bags through their paces!
The bags are displayed in colour range - so it's always easy to spot if there's a lot in that's new.The 'hotter' bags are usually close to the front - recently that's been Hanover & Mabel.
After I've had a long browse and trying on session, I go through to the little cafe which is in what was probably the changing rooms or staff room. It's all open plan so that's where I sit and people watch!
The weather has been lousy here - rain for about the last 2 wks - so I haven't been anywhere much but as soon as it dries up I'll take a trip and let you know what they've got.