I love my new twiggy

Wow.. this is seriously the most beautiful bag I've ever seen. I'm a huge fan of blue, and I've been drooling over the twiggy for a long time.

Can you PM me more info about this bag? (Price, how hard it is to find, etc)
I have no experience with Balenciaga (my collection is mainly a bunnch of LV with some Coach) and I just scored a very high paying law firm job for this summer, so I'm actually considering splurging on a Balenciaga bag. :wtf:

Also, if you could post a pic of you carrying it I'd love to see it - either to push me more toward wanting to buy one or that it's not the right bag for me. Do you know how it compares in size to the LV speedy? (I have both the 25 and 30, along with the bedford and others but it seems most similar to the speedy)

Wow, that color is really STUNNING! Congrats on such a great find, opn! Don't forget to take pics of you using her...

I can't get over how vivid the French Blue is...hmmm....wouldn't mind it in a coin purse, I think.

I just need to stop right now! :banned: :closed:

Its gorgeous! It looks lighter in color than I expected. How would you describe the color in real life?

I'd describe the color as a more electric or intense version of cornflower. I almost bought a cornflower twiggy before I saw the french blue color.....I'm very glad I waited and bought the french blue instead. The french blue color really pops. I love that for a twiggy color.....it gives you that nice splash of color without being overstated. For me a larger bag in this color would be tooooooo much....I'm only 5'2" tall and med/sm build.

Again my thanks to everyone for posting such kind compliments on my new bag. I'd most definately encourage a purchase in this color if you like the brighter colors.....I can't believe anyone would ever regret it.