i love my new j12s!!!

Gorgeous watches! I think I like the white one best, because of the diamond bezel.

How was your vacation? Did you have fun snorkeling and doing fun outdoor activities, other than shopping for Chanel (so worth it)!

I totally need to make a trip to the Bahamas!

thanks so much for all the many compliments, you ladies are too kind!!
i loved the bahamas, besides the shopping, the food at the atlantis was great, even the buffets were yummy, and my favorite activity was swimming with the dolphins, that was incredible!

i asked John Bull's about phone orders and they told me they were fine, but that the customer would have to pay about $100 for the shipping, and then custom fees and then state's taxes. even after all that, it would still be less than buying it here in the US so I would try calling them again and ask to speak to the manager. Another bonus in buying it there is that he gave me 5% off the already low prices for paying in cash!! Definitely a must-visit spot ladies! Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks again for all the nice comments everyone =)

Ok so I will call again on Monday. Do you have the manager's name? I did not get pleasant vibes from the lady I spoke to so I will call back. Now the price you paid for the black with diamond markers does that include the 5% discount? I need to do calculations because my SA will give me 10% off, no tax, and I would purchase during an EGC event. This means I would get a $450 gift card, and I'm guessing $490 off with 10% off. I don't know the prices of the J12 watch nowadays. Darn I would like to search the board to get the current prices of the J12. Excuse me all I'm just so in love with this watch ... :P

thanks so much for all the many compliments, you ladies are too kind!!
i loved the bahamas, besides the shopping, the food at the atlantis was great, even the buffets were yummy, and my favorite activity was swimming with the dolphins, that was incredible!

i asked John Bull's about phone orders and they told me they were fine, but that the customer would have to pay about $100 for the shipping, and then custom fees and then state's taxes. even after all that, it would still be less than buying it here in the US so I would try calling them again and ask to speak to the manager. Another bonus in buying it there is that he gave me 5% off the already low prices for paying in cash!! Definitely a must-visit spot ladies! Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks again for all the nice comments everyone =)

^^The price of the 33 mm w/diamond markers is $4850. So 10% off w/no tax and a $450 gift card is pretty good. Plus, you get the warranty when you buy from a dept store. Not sure about that if you buy from bahamas.

:heart:Gators you rock. Ok I must be destined to have this watch:P. My mail lady delivered me an envelope from my SA and to my surprise it is a lovely book all about J12's:drool:. No more bags for me until I get a J12 watch. Either that or I will drive you all crazy every 3-6 months talking about how much I love and want this watch.:yes:

^^The price of the 33 mm w/diamond markers is $4850. So 10% off w/no tax and a $450 gift card is pretty good. Plus, you get the warranty when you buy from a dept store. Not sure about that if you buy from bahamas.

You do get the Chanel warranty if you buy from an authorised dealer--I bought a Chopard watch in Puerto Rico last year, and a Tag Heuer in Argentina, and both had manufacturer's warranties.

May I ask how you are getting the J12 with no tax? Is this something I should ask my SA about?

CONGRATS!!! I LOOOOVE the white w/ diamond bezel:drool:. It has been my dream watch foreverrr. Maybe the DH will spring for a trip to the Bahamas soon...:nuts: I can just say I need some 1-on-1 time & then when we get there I can spring the big Chanel news on him ~ lol.