I love my first wedding anniversary gift from DH!

Oh Marialc! That is the most beautiful ring! Congrats on your one year anniversary. I remember when you got married! The ring looks beautiful on you! Didn't you wear
frivole earrings on your wedding day? My daughter also wore frijole on her wedding day this past November! Your husband has wonderful taste! All the best to you both!

Absolutely stunning! Congrats :smile:

Thank you!

Happy anniversary!!! The ring is absolutely beautiful!!!

Thanks!

Oh Marialc! That is the most beautiful ring! Congrats on your one year anniversary. I remember when you got married! The ring looks beautiful on you! Didn't you wear
frivole earrings on your wedding day? My daughter also wore frijole on her wedding day this past November! Your husband has wonderful taste! All the best to you both!

Thank you! Actually, I wore my Cosmos small pendant for my wedding. The Frivole earrings are gorgeous and I'm sure your daughter looked fabulous that day. Congrats to her as well! :drinkup:

Wow... That is stunning! So pretty with pink sapphire!
Happy 1st anniversary, you are a lucky girl!

Would you mind to tell me what price range is this if you happen to know! I would definitely want one if I can get one! Thanks!

Wow! That is the most beautiful first anniversary present I can imagine :girlsigh: It looks so divine and feminine on your hand :love:

Congratulations, and may there be many more :drinkup:

Wow! So gorgeous!!!! Happy 1st anniversary and congrats!

I always wonder how comfy/practical these between the fingers rings are?