I know Someone here seen GA last night- *SPOILER*

that was intense ....man now that i am older , i am extra sensitive... I was tearing up something terrible @ the end. I cant wait for next season

cant wait to talk about this tomorrow

Please inform me what happens. I have to wait another 8 h to watch it because my hubby has to download it from the net.
To night is my best TV night: Finale Prison break and grey's anatomy. one episode 24. That makes 4 hours great American shows for me!!

Ok, everyone must have either seen it by now, or noticed that this is a spoiler thread....so since some of our international friends are wondering, maybe we should reveal some highlights?

I literally had dreams about the show last night, it was so gripping. I really do think you should watch yourself since so much happens, but the whole Denny storyline could not have been more intense. You think he is going to be fine, he has a new heart....then there is a very cruel moment in which we realize just how fragile life can be. Alex, of all people, managed to avoid being a complete A-hole for once in his life and tried to help Izzy.

There is an incredibly hot scene w/ merideth and mcdreamy. There is also a super sad scene in which they have to put their dog to sleep...too sad.

They hold a prom at the hospital for the chief's sick niece, so everyone gets to get out of their scrubs for a change and look glamorous as all of this is playing out.

Anyway, I'm eager to see what other people thought!!

twiggers said:
It was an unbelieveable season-ender.....I CANNOT wait until next season!!!!
Is it just me...or does Meredith just annoy you??

OMG Meredith completely annoys me! Actually Izzie is my favorite, I'm so upset that she might leave. The whole point with Izzie was that she was too "human" to be a doctor, kindof like when the Chief wouldn't let be responsible for letting Christina become "less human." I was totally crying last night, it was soooo sad. If Izzie goes I seriously dont' even want to watch the show anymore. And I hate McDreamy, he's such a jerk! His wife is gorgous and smart, but he's chasing the younger girl - duh of course. :sick:

Btw. I love that actor who plays Denny, he's also on Supernatural, which I'll have to watch more.

I am still in shock!LOL! WHAT A TV NIGHT! I totally cried during this episode.My PHH came home from the hospital and laughed at my face....but he was pretty surprised Denny made it to the transplant in the first place...god,I hate when they kill characters off! This week on TV ..all my fave characters got killed off!(Lost,ER,American Idol(OK-not -killed...but voted off!LOL!)

I think Merideth is a bit annoying as well and have always been an Izzy fan. I love the way they have developed her character. I also think Sandra Oh does a fabulous job playing Christina -- the character is just so believable, the way she is such a perfectionist and scientist, yet has these aspects of "humanity" peeking through as well.

McDreamy, as you say, is a moron. He does just seem like the typical guy who has a perfectly fine wife but can't let go of the "passion" he finds with a new younger woman. Although, in his defense, Addison did cheat first.

I love denny and am definitely watching supernatural. I'm pretty ticked that we won't get to see him on GA anymore, as he was basically my favorite part of the whole show. I'm not sure how they would have incorporated him next season though, since all the "action" on the program takes place inside the hospital. Once he stopped being a patient, he would have had too much of a life going on in the outside world to be a main character.

I think Addison and McDreamy need to get divorced, they are clearly not in love, they are trying too hard to force a relationship that is clearly not there. Time to accept it and move on! Then McDreamy and Meredith should give it a shot. Although Meredith really needs to put on like 5-10 pounds. But that is a whole other issue.

I cried like a baby last night too! First when they put Doc to sleep, and when Denny died, that was it for me! I loved Denny, and wish he and Izzy could have just run away together and get married. I guess that is just out of the realm of reality.

Is Izzy definitely going off the show?

i didn't get to watch the whole thing last night but I did see the ending.. I am sad for dr. preston and obviously for Denny as well.. according to one of sites for the spoilers, Izzy may be leaving the intern program but will possibly stay? I'm not sure, I guess we all have to wait.... loved the show last night though..

I am still upset and thinking about last night!! My sister and I were texting eachother while the show was going on in shock. I am a big Meredith/McDreamy fan. Actually I am a bigger fan of ME and Mc Dreamy. He is just so hot. I'd much rather them together than she and the Vet. I couldn't beleive Denny died... that was AWFUL. Ughh how much longer till the season premiere?!

I am into Finn. I had just said Meredith and Finn make a cute couple when all the calamity began at the prom!! Yikes. But that was probably the hottest love scene in the history of primetime network TV. But it was also hard to watch because Finn is a nice guy and Addison totally developed from being the cheater to a character you can sympathize with over the course of the season.

I'm glad that Cristina and Burke seem to have patched things up, and Callie and George are taking off as a couple. I really like Callie and I hope she stays for a while. It was sad on Sunday when she said "I love you" to George and he got flustered and took off, then the whole Denny thing happened and she didn't hear from him at all.

The whole middle part with the interrogations was a snoozer, though. I guess they needed a device to let the characters have their monologues, but the scene went on for too long.