I know it's only Jan. & we haven't even seen all the Spring/Summer 08 colors yet, BUT

Thanks for this thread chriseve although I am still waiting for my Vert Thyme number and I am really close to finding a Sienna Weekender...I am also thinking about a gorgeous rainy day gray Twiggy to add to my collection. I have been looking on ebay for a while now and they grey / gray / gris fonce's are really hard to come by.

I would also like to see another deep tres riche blue come out - like Marine or Blueberry...

Nice to know I'm not alone - I was just wondering about Fall colors the other day too! I'm much more into the darker colors than the spring ones - I want a flap clutch in a gorgeous fall color - a gorgeous gray would be perfect!! Or an eggplanty purple color maybe... Orange would be nice too -ah, the possibilities;)

Of cos! Just the other day I was thinking, darn, did I go overboard with my orders for SS08 bags? What if I HAVE TO HAVE ALL THE F/W 08 colors too?!!!

"My name is Jade, and I am addicted to Balenciaga handbags."

Yes! I prefer darker colors and neutrals so I almost never like the spring colors. I can't wait to find out what the 08 fall colors will be! I'm really hoping for a dark red.

I'm hoping that because the spring of 08 is a mimic of colors from 05, the fall/winter 08 will be a mimic of the f/w 05...

I am crossing my fingers for this, too! :smile: And my ultimate wish is that they will come out with a red just like rouge theatre! Although tomato and vermillion were nice reds, I want a deep, dark berry red like RT! :heart:

Anyone know what month that info usually shows up?
Orange/pumpkin and a dark red sound fun!

hehe I'm a nut and I went onto like page 100 of the Bal forum to see where the names at least popped up. I want to know the names at the very least, they're usually pretty indicative. the names should pop up in the end of january followed by swatches in february, but since they released the s/s08 stuff early, here's hoping everything is running on an earlier schedule.