I just received my Honey Spy in the mail!!

Iluvbags said:
Here is a pic!!!!!! I took all the stuffing out to show what it looks like empty. And I also took a pic of the color rub off areas. Now I'm reading that a lot of Spy's are like that. Hmm. :hrmm: oh well :noworry:

I guess I'm a bit less worried about that now. The bag is still beautiful :graucho: :yes:

CONGRATS! i have the SPY in the HONEY as well, and let me tell u...BE CAREFUL when u carry the SPY while wearing denim!!! the denim blue will rub off on the spy, i know, it sux! i just dab a bit of ivory soap (non abrasive...no antibacterial stuff, too harsh) and a bit of water on a paper towel, and i DAB GENTLY onto the stain. the stain WILL COME OFF, so dont worry..heheh...but it is a hassel. i try to carry my spy when im NOT wearing jeans...but other than that, i LOVE my spy, its such a hot bag..congratulations!!

Iluvbags said:
Me with both Spy's :graucho:

I can't pick one :sad: :Push:

I want them both :yes:

23837-the-silver-gold-spy-is-here-gasp-spybags.jpg

i honestly like the HONEY alot more. i love metallic bags too but this particular silver is way tooo shiny for my taste. i also think the honey is more verstaile and u will wear it more, season after season. the silver is so shiny,it almost looks like a toy to me...:hrmm: